JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mossberg 590 Shotgun..........why mess around.

tempImagecq1Z2C.png

Mossberg 590 Shotgun..........why mess around.
I've seen the Remington V3 TAC-13. I like how small it is. Its diminutive measurements are sure to irritate anti-gun greaseballs. Would be a fun gun for "Constitutional Carry" States, eh? Walk around with that on your hip. The liberals who see you would be shizzin' down both legs!

V3 TAC-13.JPG

Semi-automatic; 5+1 rounds. Price is around $700 to $800; more than I figgered. My SxS double-barrel Stoeger Coach Gun (12-gauge) was around $500. Beautiful gun. Stainless. Smooth and glossy American Walnut stock. Have had it somewhere around five years, now. I've never fired it...

Last Edited:
For those Saturday nights when you might need a little more than 5+1, there's the TAC-14 DM. Detachable magazine; pump action. Another good one for States with Constitutional Carry...

Tac-14 DM.JPG

For those Saturday nights...
Well, obama happens-- 'specially around liquor stores, 7-11s and marijuana dispensaries. Y'gotta be ready to shoot back if the perp robbin' the liquor store takes a shot at you. Of course, the first thing you want to do is to burn rubber outta there. If that's not a viable option, you'll need something to send a strong "anti-crime message" toward the man who insulted your sensibilities in the first place. I sure as helsinki wouldn't want to look down the bore of a 12-gauge shotgun pointed right between my eyes...

Last Edited:
Well, obama happens-- 'specially around liquor stores, 7-11s and marijuana dispensaries. Y'gotta be ready to shoot back if the perp robbin' the liquor store takes a shot at you. Of course, the first thing you want to do is to burn rubber outta there. If that's not a viable option, you'll need something to send a strong "anti-crime message" toward the man who insulted your sensibilities in the first place. I sure as helsinki wouldn't want to look down the bore of a 12-gauge shotgun pointed right between my eyes...
The marijuana stores around here have armed guards on premises, a state requirement I think. It's retail here, not "medicinal". Never been in one and won't, period, but one of my wife's friends is a frequent flyer.
When I lived in the Detroit area many decades ago they often had armed dudes behind glass with shotguns in all the liquor stores. I moved to Colorado for... reasons.

The marijuana stores around here have armed guards on premises; a state requirement, I think. It's retail here, not "medicinal." Never been in one and won't . . .
We have a dispensary in my little town. It's called "Silver State Relief." I've been in it once, many months ago. As a trucker I cannot have any of that stuff in my blood, hair or fingernails. If I do and get called-in for a random drug screening, I'm no longer a driver. Thinking about it now, I'm wondering why I even went in there. Maybe just to get a glimpse of the stoners, longhairs and facial-tattoo types who I figgered might be in there.

I have a tiny bottle of CBD oil, which is claimed to not have any THC in it. Not willing to risk it, I never used it. I'm going to send it to my dad. He's 92 and has peripheral neuropathy. His calves give him constant pain. The CBD oil is supposed to dissolve into the bloodstream in about fifteen minutes and alleviate muscle pain, et cetera.

Smokin' dope is legal in Nevada, but only in your home. People come from out-of-state where it's not legal, yet still want to smoke it up here where it is. What's been done is to create "lounges" where out-of-staters can smoke in a public-access place, but out of sight of kids and people who don't want to see dopers walking down the street. Kind of like a "bar" to smoke instead of to drink alcohol. I have never used any illicit drug, and never will. My dad told me just once to stay away from that krapp over fifty years ago. That's all it took. I make too much money today as a trucker to throw it away for a short-lived marijuana buzz...

Last Edited:
We have a dispensary in my little town. It's called "Silver State Relief." I've been in it once, many months ago. As a trucker I cannot have any of that stuff in my blood, hair or fingernails. If I do and get called-in for a random drug screening, I'm no longer a driver. Thinking about it now, I'm wondering why I even went in there. Maybe just to get a glimpse of the stoners, longhairs and facial-tattoo types who I figgered might be in there.

I have a tiny bottle of CBD oil, which is claimed to not have any THC in it. Not willing to risk it, I never used it. I'm going to send it to my dad. He's 92 and has peripheral neuropathy. His calves give him constant pain. The CBD oil is supposed to dissolve into the bloodstream in about fifteen minutes and alleviate muscle pain, et cetera.

Smokin' dope is legal in Nevada, but only in your home. People come from out-of-state where it's not legal, yet still want to smoke it up here where it is. What's been done is to create "lounges" where out-of-staters can smoke in a public-access place, but out of sight of kids and people who don't want to see dopers walking down the street. Kind of like a "bar" to smoke instead of to drink alcohol. I have never used any illicit drug, and never will. My dad told me just once to stay away from that krapp over fifty years ago. That's all it took. I make too much money today as a trucker to throw it away for a short-lived marijuana buzz...
There's nothing wrong with walking a strait line. I do and am proud of who I am. I don't break laws but some will test you and try to ruin your life for ridiculous reasons like leaving them. Stay safe stay free stay on course.

. . . ridiculous reasons, like leaving them.
I'm guessing that means a man put a woman out of his life-- and she wasn't too happy about it. I am exponentially-fortunate in that department: God made me so hideously ugly that no woman has ever paid me any notice whatsoever. That's a good thing because I have no kids to who I'd leave this country. Our beloved nation is in dire straits today; imagine in what condition she'll be if the Tyranny-crat Party maintains control of all three branches for another ten years? I'm also fortunate in that I am in poor health. It's doubtful I'll live another ten years. Even five more is questionable...

I'm guessing that means a man put a woman out of his life-- and she wasn't too happy about it. I am exponentially-fortunate in that department: God made me so hideously ugly that no woman has ever paid me any notice whatsoever. That's a good thing because I have no kids to who I'd leave this country. Our beloved nation is in dire straits today; imagine in what condition she'll be if the Tyranny-crat Party maintains control of all three branches for another ten years? I'm also fortunate in that I am in poor health. It's doubtful I'll live another ten years. Even five more is questionable...
I have to ask- you seem greateful for what others would say are negatives…do you geniually feel positive about these things? If so the mindset you have is a powerful one

I have to ask-- you seem grateful for what others would say are negatives… Do you genuinely feel positive about these things? If so, the mindset you have is a powerful one.
Yes, I am positive with my thinking that others would say are negatives. I've seen so many who have been destroyed by females. All three of my siblings suffered through horrific marriages. I saw that and decided I didn't need the trouble. Consider this: When I kick the bucket, no wife nor kids will be impacted. If you're married with kids, think about that for a while. When I die, no one will give a flying fukushima-- even my two surviving siblings won't care. I'll be 65 at Christmastime. I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea and I'm 100 pounds overweight. I've already got one foot in the grave, and I've accepted my fate.

Yes, I am positive with my thinking that others would say are negatives. I've seen so many who have been destroyed by females. All three of my siblings suffered through horrific marriages. I saw that and decided I didn't need the trouble. Consider this: When I kick the bucket, no wife nor kids will be impacted. If you're married with kids, think about that for a while. When I die, no one will give a flying fukushima-- even my two surviving siblings won't care. I'll be 65 at Christmastime. I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea and I'm 100 pounds overweight. I've already got one foot in the grave, and I've accepted my fate.
I guess that is one way if looking at it. I find that perspective in these things really is fascinating among people. One looks at what is lacking another at what is not.

When I regularly carried, it was my Glock 19. But now it's becoming a gucci glock and hard to conceal. I might need to buy a more concealable gun as my church has opened us up to allowing us to carry inside due to threats of active shootings.

When I regularly carried, it was my Glock 19. But now it's becoming a gucci glock and hard to conceal. I might need to buy a more concealable gun as my church has opened us up to allowing us to carry inside due to threats of active shootings.
A Gucci glock has me rollin

Curious to hear which guns people carry regularly.

I've recently found myself leaving my 1911's in the safe in favor of my Glock 19 (crazy, right??). Generally prefer a OWB slide holster. For warm weather when others are difficult to conceal it's usually a Kahr PM9 or Ruger LCP IWB.
Sig 938 extended mag

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top