Reactions
I've carried a Ruger LC9 in a Dillon belt slide a lot. Don't even know its there. The first model with the long double action pull and a hammer. Like it. Lot of people complained about the double action pull, but I guess I've shot enough double action pistols that it doesn't bother me at all. Lately I've started carrying the CZ75b compact PCR. 15 + 1. Noticed the extra weight of 8 more rounds and a little heavier frame--until I bought a nice heavy belt just for carry. What a difference a quality belt makes. Now I don't even know its there.

Reactions
Smith and Wesson model 19 2 1/2 barrel
Good Piece, My motto, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Revolvers been around a long time and still seem to work. While I am extremely familiar with many pistols, the revolver simply is simple to operate, and there is nothing better than a nasty ,357.

Reactions
Got to love model 19's have three of them, 2 1/2, 4 inch and 6 inch
I have two, a 19 and a 66. Both four inch. Just recently acquired a 686 four inch. A little heavier, but a lot stouter. If you shoot quality .357 hot loads, the L frame is best. But if your only concern is self defense, the 19 is light and superior.

Reactions
Carried a 4 inch 19 for years before department went to Glock 22,s. have a real soft spot for them still. still have old Glock 22 that I got when I retired.

Reactions
Carried a 4 inch 19 for years before department went to Glock 22,s. have a real soft spot for them still. still have old Glock 22 that I got when I retired.
Our department allowed personal weapons for many years. Springfield .45 was my baby. Still have it, but have migrated to the .40 S&W pocket rocket for ease and convenience of concealed carry.

Reactions
I am currently carrying a Glock 43x MOS with Holoson 507k, I also carry a Glock 19 Gen5 with Surefire X300 Ultra with a Trijicon RMR when I have to travel out of town or venture out into the woods.

I also regularly carry a CZ Scorpion with some upgrades as my EDC truck gun as it is easy to carry in a back pack and not draw much attention.

Reactions
I have carried a tt-33 Tokarev for 20+yrs. IWB galco leather. Have never had to pull it on a person. Just to clear a house when something was amiss. I carry a ruger super blackhawk 44m in the woods for critters and any other danger in a galco leather holster as well. Never forced to pull it.

Old18C

Reactions
At work (or when expecting trouble) this Glock 23 with a .357 Sig KKM barrel (and no suppressor for normal work) and for back-up a Glock 43X. Work also allows a 5.56 rifle, Pistol Caliber Carbine (9mm MP-5), or a .12 Ga. Not working, often a revolver with a snake load upfront in .357, .44, or .45. and always have a long gun close. Depending on what I am doing and too many carry options that I rotate in and out of the safe. In Alaska, I have a 3in model 629 .44 Mag and a Glock Model .30 SF with a 10mm Bar-Sto barrel I carry with normally a Wild West Co-Pilot .457 WW or AR-10 close by.

Glock 23 atachments.jpg Arch's  MP5A3.jpg 43X.jpg Arch's Jan 2010 057 (2).jpg

Reactions
I don't advertise what I carry even though I live in Texas. Over zealous politicians Prosecutors/Tort lawyers, even cops will do their best to question the motives and actions of anyone involved in a self defense shooting.
It is a shame it has come to that, but it has come to that. And "if" or "what" I might be carrying becomes a factor in an after action report, I'm the victim here, not the armed to the teeth predator. Same reason you don't flash your gun at a service station at 10:00 pm.

Reactions
I carry a Glock 23 with a fatclip , so I don't use a traditional holster. I even manage to wear it on my 150-200 miles I ride weekly on my road bike. Would really like a Glock 26 though , in the market for one now.

• :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes:
  • o_O