.32 Pistol for Concealed Carry?

Reactions
My experience with "night sights" was less than acceptable.
I put a set on my P85 and could barely see them in the dark.
Maybe mine were bad, (brand new). I went to lasers I have a green which is better in the day time and a red which is killer with muted or darker light.

I tried the paint on see in the dark and again it was less than satisfactory. I ended up with some nail polish that is florescent orange which works well as long as there is some light.
Do not remember where I got the polish.

Old18C

Reactions
Maybe mine were bad, (brand new). I went to lasers I have a green which is better in the day time and a red which is killer with muted or darker light.
I tried the paint on see in the dark and again it was less than satisfactory.
Night sights need to be replaced after a period of time. Trijicon allows you to send them back and get "NEW LAMPS" for about 1/3 the cost or less. Depending on your night vision as to how long they last.

Reactions
I can see two little dots of the rear sights on my Sig 365 laying on my night stand when the lights are off from across the room, 12 feet away! Bought April of 2018.

Reactions

I tried the paint on see in the dark and again it was less than satisfactory. I ended up with some nail polish that is florescent orange which works well as long as there is some light.
Do not remember where I got the polish.

I put a set of night sights on my Kimber almost 10 years ago & they're still easy to see when the lights are out

Reactions
My DiamondBack 9mm is about the same size as my KelTec .32.

So....I'd rather carry the 9mm. But.....it's heavier. So then, it is sometimes inconvenient to carry around (w/my pants going south w/o a belt).

Rrrright.....choose the right handgun for the right occasion.

GEDC1009.jpg
DB 9 at the top.

GEDC1010.jpg
KelTec on top.

GEDC1003.jpg
DB 9mm

GEDC1004.jpg
KelTec.

Aloha, Mark

Last edited:
Reactions
I have carried 32 auto as a defensive gun for a long time.
As a get me out of trouble gun they do just fine.
But they are not the gun I would reach for to go see what made that bump in the night!
I have a French made PPK, a pre war Walther PP, a Beretta 70 and a Italian copy of the Beretta.
All of them fit well in a pocket, And do their intended job.
I quit carrying them when I was going to need a series of surgery's that would keep my right arm in a sling for over a year.
I went back to small snubby revolvers, because they were easier to use one handed! I also found out the large padded slings make a pretty good place to keep your gun!

Top Bottom