JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My XM-177E2 clone to and from work.

EDIT- nevermind, I'm too old to ask permission to post something. Southwest firearms was the one that kept emailing me to come back, and when I did, all my old info was gone and you treat me like an FNG.....

EDIT- nevermind, I'm too old to ask permission to post something. Southwest firearms was the one that kept emailing me to come back, and when I did, all my old info was gone and you treat me like an FNG.....
We had to implement a New Member Probation system to help fight spammers and scammers. Unfortunately, it applies to anyone who doesn't meet the criteria of an established member (including existing members such as yourself). I can tell you that you're very close to the end of the probation period, just make a few more posts and you'll be set :s0155:

I don't carry, but I did see a young woman in my local Walmart the other day who was open-carrying what looked like a Glock. It had the flat top to the slide and the squared-off front-end. To see a person open-carrying in Nevada is not unusual. Imagine the commotion such an act would create if the open-carry happened in the several States where the law-abiding are the "criminals," and the genuine criminals are the coddled and protected class. America has fallen so far from where we were when Eisenhower left office...

I don't carry, but I did see a young woman in my local Walmart the other day who was open-carrying what looked like a Glock. It had the flat top to the slide and the squared-off front-end. To see a person open-carrying in Nevada is not unusual. Imagine the commotion such an act would create if the open-carry happened in the several States where the law-abiding are the "criminals," and the genuine criminals are the coddled and protected class. America has fallen so far from where we were when Eisenhower left office...
We would not be so shocked to see open carry if we didn't make it such a thing. Back in the day open carry was like wearing pants. Now it's so feared and treated like seeing bigfoot

CZ-75 when concealed carry isn't an issue, a Colt Commander clone when I need to CC something. Currently contemplating on switching my CC to a SIG M18 tho since it has more ammo capacity without much increase in length.

CZ-75 when concealed carry isn't an issue, a Colt Commander clone when I need to CC something. Currently contemplating on switching my CC to a SIG M18 tho since it has more ammo capacity without much increase in length.
Your playing with your life by carrying a sig. They go bang on their own. After they sold faulty guns to the military I'll never even shoot one again. Sketchy business dealings

Back in the day, open carry was like wearing pants. Now it's so feared and treated like seeing Bigfoot.
Open-carry is now so "sensational" because the Criminal Left Media is forever looking for something to get Americans all revved-up and worried about something that's really of no importance to anyone other than the violent criminal looking for his next victim. Seeing a man or woman openly carrying a wheppin has zero effect on me. I'm happy to see it. Tells me that Freedom still rings in the United States. At least in Nevada...

Open-carry is now so "sensational" because the Criminal Left Media is forever looking for something to get Americans all revved-up and worried about something that's really of no importance to anyone other than the violent criminal looking for his next victim. Seeing a man or woman openly carrying a wheppin has zero effect on me. I'm happy to see it. Tells me that Freedom still rings in the United States. At least in Nevada...
Nevada is legit- and agree happy to see it

We had to implement a New Member Probation system to help fight spammers and scammers. Unfortunately, it applies to anyone who doesn't meet the criteria of an established member (including existing members such as yourself). I can tell you that you're very close to the end of the probation period, just make a few more posts and you'll be set :s0155:
What's an "established member"?

I don't have an EDC. I carry-around a 294-pound deputy sheriff...

fat deputy sheriff.JPG

New Resource Reviews

Back Top