JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A 1998 base model Plymouth Grand Voyager. Clearcoat is peelin' off. Handcrank front door windows. A/C inop. 167,000 miles. Was given to me to park at my place because the owner didn't have space where he lived. Had it parked for five years, then sought to give it back to him. He disappeared; even USPS couldn't find him. Decided to make it my own. Had a new title created, fixed it up and have been driving it since August of 2013; over 60,000 miles. Has been very reliable; tuned-up only twice in six years. I like the thing, no matter how schumery it looks...

58745168_554705971721498_8876539670922526720_n.jpg

Up until this past Thursday my daily driver was a 1996 Ford Explorer 4x4. Transfer case went out 200 miles south of Vegas near the bottom of Cajon Pass in Phelan.
A 200 mile tow home on a flatbed and 2 95 lb. Labs resting on me in the rear jump seat of the extra cab tow truck.
Guess I'll get a transfer case put in and decide what I'm going to do with it........

wpiIxiO.jpg

Our other cars are a 89 5.0 Mustang GT and a 70 Camaro

YY6Bvam.jpg

NIVsExT.jpg

One of my favorite threads!

In my 20's I could never decide between sports cars and 4x4's. Not being able to afford both, I'd often go back and forth every year or so. Fortunately I'm able to own both now :)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z51

Stock for now. Sitting in the garage I have an Edelbrock E-Force kit, Kooks headers, Kooks x-pipe with high flow cats, and a few other goodies I'll be installing this fall.

2006_Corvette_02.jpg

1996 Toyota Land Cruiser

Owned since 2011, she has 258k on the clock and is by far the best 4x4 I've ever had. Factory lockers front and rear, 3" OME lift, 33" BFG KM2 tires, ARB bumper with a Superwinch S9000, MetalTech sliders, Kaymar rear tire carrier, and a few others things.

image2.jpeg

1965 Chevrolet Impala

Seeing the market for classics going up, I bought this a few years ago to 'tuck away' for a project. I have every part to put her back together, including a factory 12-bolt and a 5.3L LM7.

IMG_2700.JPG

New Resource Reviews

Back Top