JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well....this was the prototype unit. The R&D was 80% in electronics systems integration...that alone in time was in the 200 hour range. I suspect 18-22k, but unit cost for follow-on is lower. I kept four adapters for my own use, traded one, and built a Rubicon TDI for a friend.

Due to the high cost of insurance..... 50862821930__40FE0EF3-78CA-46E0-8B3A-169F87D572D5.jpg

Since I put my new truck into the back of a semi up to the back side of the front wheel wells I've been driving my 74 K-10 i have owned for 30 years. But while I had the other truck I was able to rebuild the engine and saving my recites almost the whole thing is under life time warranty. It's had about 7 engines replaced or rebuilt, which is the reason i rebuilt it myself last time.

The only things I haven't replaced in the thing is the power brake booster, the 4 speed trans, and the rock crusher transfer case. It still runs strong and the drunker I get the bigger the stuff it can run over out in the desert.

Next to it is a 68 Impala convertible with a straight body and new interior. I would drive it but EVERYTIME I do somebody with a $500 car pulls up and ask me if I want to sell it.The wife has some rice burner but it's under warranty. Don't know the make. I have looked under the hood two times at the most

Picture 004.jpg

New Resource Reviews

Back Top