JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll kick this off!
First car is my 1969 Alfa Romeo GTV with a 4.2L Alfa V-8 and 5 speed! Alfa never built them like this, and the V-8 were rare even in Europe!
Engine came from Canada, and all hotrod parts were sourced in Germany from an Alfa speed shop!
1970_Alfa_Romeo_GTV_Montreal_V8_Conversion_For_Sale_Engine_Carbs_1.jpg
alfaromeogtv1974-l-b0efa57b06b21b21.jpg
I still rock this little Pasta Rocket all these years later, and it's an absolute hoot on the street and track!

Next up, My 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4 speed!
I got this car in 1984 from the original owners son who wrecked it and then was killed in Nam! Paid way to much at the time, $1300 cash, but at least it came with all the parts and another body to salvage what was needed to fix it correctly! Car had only 3100 miles on it!
Took me 11 years to get it back in decent shape and "restored" to factory condition, other then the black paint ( Car is origionally forest green with black vinyl top and factory stripe delete! It's one of only 30 Challengers in that configuration with the 440 and 4 speed in that color! Still have this one as well and it's every bit as dangerous as it was when it was new, and much more today!

73-59-powerstroke-cummins-4x4-4wd-ram-dodge-1993-1992-1991-12valve-24valve-1.JPG
Has the 24 valve head conversion, a bigger turbo, the 80 hp injector upgrade, and the pump has been rebuilt and upgraded! puts 420 HP to the wheels and gets 19 mpg on the highway! Pulls any thing I would ever need!
And my 2016 Durango! 27 MPG on the freeway at 90 mph and the a/c crankin!

I need to sell some of my old junk and roll out in something a little more modern. I'm going broke buying license plates and insuring the fleet that mainly sits parked as I drive a company truck all the time anyway.

Love those Rock Buggies!
I have a 46 Jeep that I plan to resto-mod some day! It has CJ-5 Axles and a TJ suspension under it, plans are to build up a Ford 2.3L "PInto" turbo and 5 speed with a dana 300 T-case! I want it to look mostly stock from a distance but with the modern drive train and better off road capabilities! Also plan to resto-mod an original type trailer to go with it!

Awesome!

You were asking about my Wildcat455, as I mentioned, it's not what you think!
Below is a link to the build thread, first page has some specs, then probably best to skip to pages 9-13 with a final stop on page 17 to see it in action.

Hey, that's a great place for a 455, I bet it puts some serious power to the rocks! AWESOME!

Right on, MD.
Keith was a pretty good dude putting up with our diesels on a club dyno day. LOL!

I put my truck out on the track at speedworld, went a little quick, they told me I'd need a helmet unless I slowed down. It's about 500 HP 1000 TQ. Gets up and moves for an 8000 pound truck.
Like everything else I've owned I modded the bubblegum out of it.

Only ones I have now are the Rubicon and the Dodge.

Right on, MD.
Keith was a pretty good dude putting up with our diesels on a club dyno day. LOL!

I put my truck out on the track at speedworld, went a little quick, they told me I'd need a helmet unless I slowed down. It's about 500 HP 1000 TQ. Gets up and moves for an 8000 pound truck.
Like everything else I've owned I modded the bubblegum out of it.

Only ones I have now are the Rubicon and the Dodge.
Keith rolled a mop and bucket out when I was trying to figure something out on his dyno.... saying if I kept it up - I would be cleaning up the mess! LOL

OK, ya made me do it! Talk about 1st gen dodge, Gotta go W-A-Y back to WW-II for a 1st gen "Real" Dodge!
I give you my 1946 Power Wagon Resto Mod!
Way to big a list of stuff, but lets just say it gets it done in Style, Class and POWER!
3 (10).jpg

2 (5).jpg

New Resource Reviews

Back Top