JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this guy in the parking spot next to mine. What is it supposed to be for?

20200821_231354.jpg 20200821_231347.jpg

Interesting, I though it could have been one of those push daggers that fit between your fingers turning your punches into stabbings. It's not comfortable at all while held like that. It's probably what you said, or a super cool tactical letter opener lol. Regardless what it is its cool and I found it in the parking lot. It's basically brand new and still has a pretty dull factory sharpening.

I've tried sharpening it a little but it's such an awkward design it's pretty much a scraper or little semi sharp piece of metal lol

I have something similar (non-serrated) and it's basically good for cutting small strings and opening boxes (cutting packaging tape), etc. It's better than using your fingernails, teeth, etc.

And, you sure can't complain about the price you got it for.

Great price, better than nothing, apparently easy to lose. If you have to use it defensively head, neck and hands probably best targets, probably won't penetrate clothes. Attacker might laugh if they see it.

Lol yeah, true. It's got a little saw on it. If I were to use it in any defense. I would use the saw blade on the face/head/hands. But still I carry typically 3 knives and a gun with spare mags. The odds are non-existent for me to ever have to use this lol. But it's now another knife in my pocket which is a plus.

I'm starting to warm to the idea of a neck knife on a easy break dog tag chain. Benchmade and others have a dagger with a thumb loop instead of a handle.
I can't carry concealed at work, no fixed blades either. Latest policy says profanity is workplace violence...I can't hardly assemble something that wants to cross thread without calling it a filthy hoe, and dirty f—ing slut.

Giving it some thought and a quick test. This seems like the best use of it for me. Good little pocket fire kit. The tiny blade is just big enough and sharp enough to have a decent spark

20200928_141949.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top