JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nah, wouldn't need any gas - couldn't afford the insurance to be able to legally drive it.
I've been married for 20 years - you figure the odds on unused body parts!

Nah, wouldn't need any gas - couldn't afford the insurance to be able to legally drive it.
I've been married for 20 years - you figure the odds on unused body parts!
Well, I've been married 49 years. I've had several parts replaced, but they won't give me the leftovers. I wanted to give a knee to my mother so she could make soup, but the spoilsports said NO

When I retired I bought this 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 5.7 HEMI. It's been a beautiful vehicle. Lots of power and rides like a Cadillac. I'm averaging right around 17 MPG since I bought it.

cFtzfFD.jpg

9VOmsjO.jpg

When I retired I bought this 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 5.7 HEMI. It's been a beautiful vehicle. Lots of power and rides like a Cadillac. I'm averaging right around 17 MPG since I bought it.

cFtzfFD.jpg

9VOmsjO.jpg

Jeep absolutely killed it with the body style of those. When I first saw them I was working for a BMW dealership and I thought it put the X5 to shame.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top