JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of the older cousins set a stick on top of a fence post and when it blew, it took down about a 20 foot section! We got in a bit of trouble for that one, but kept the faith and didn't rat out who did it! SO we all got extra duties on the farm! LOL

Since 9/11, Tannerite fills the bill just fine. Life without HE would be pretty dull.
Tannerite isn't truly an "explosive," correct? I've seen it at Scheels. Two powders; one of which I think is aluminum. Once the two powders are mixed, the high point-pressure of a bullet impacting the powder is what sets it off. The pressure ignites the first powder, and the aluminum burns white hot to give us the visual we desire. I've never tried the stuff. At $10 per bang, it's too expensive for me to participate.

Have seen a saying that goes "So many of life's problems can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Last Edited:
Then we ALL got a whoopin'.
Same thing my grandfather did. My dad tells me that when one of the three older brothers did something, my grandpa would line-up all the boys and whip every one of them-- just to make sure he got the right one. I got my dad's belt when I was a kid, too-- across my bare assets. I've never used drugs and I've never been arrested. I learned that bad behavior has its consequences. It's been 48 years since my last asswhippin'. Sure am glad my dad took the time to keep me on the straight and narrow...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top