JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crap...

Thanks allot....

Now I want one... or... five...

I was thinking of getting a Pedersoli, but have so far resisted the urge...

Still don't see that truck... is it camouflage??
LOL!!

You know you need to get a few! Whats that sayin, once you go Black.............

I swere there is a Red pickup in there somewhere, but I dont see it ether! I get to gun 13 and forgot what I was looking for!

Wowa, Squirrel

I counted twenty rifles and three pistols in that picture, all muzzleloaders. Do all twenty-three wheppins belong to Andy54Hawken?
Yes they do...
Usually in the summer , my time off from work , I put on firearms displays for rendezvous and other historic events...
My display which is a "hands on " display , is made of mostly original guns dating from the 1780's onward ...
I say mostly 'cause there is a few that I made from a mixture of original parts and new made parts.

I want this one.

Pedersoli makes a fine copy of a Hawken Rifle for sure... a lot of that rifle , that you like is from KIt Carson's Hawken....
Andy

Pulling this fun thread back up...

91171ACD-B957-4331-8552-3A24C5C52ECC.jpeg

My new Project! Dad isn't going to ever finish it, and cannot drive any more ( Safely) so I agreed to help him out and take it off his hands!
It looks better then it is, right now it's all mocked up and nothing running yet, the motor dosn't even have any guts and the whole thing needs a LOT of stuff like brakes, and the cage cut out and a new 2 person cage fabbed! It's also getting my "Spare" Hemi of the Old School variety!
Lots of work, but it will be a real rocket when it's done! LOL! Dad likes the Old Gassers, and I like the Street cars that go around turns, so it's going to be interesting to see what we come up with!

My brothers got the Cool cars of Mom and Dad's so this is what's left over! LOL
It's all good though, Not only did I get this ( Like I need another car project) But I got one of my my Uncles Most prized cars, so im more then happy! And it's not like I never see my brothers or any thing, so If I wanna take one of Dads cars out for a cruise, no problem! Same with this one, if they want to play with it, come and get it, just top off the tank before your done! LOL

Luv me some CAT power! LOL
Had a '99 Pete 379 Day Cab with a 550 Cat and 15 speed Eaton with 411 rears, Not a fast rig, but it would climb any pass at the speed limit!
Drug around a 9000 Gallon tanker with it running 96K! Kind of miss that Ol' Pete, she was the real work horse and the unseen star of my company!
Now I "Only" have a 86 Pacific (Ex Canadian Log Truck) with a 500 HP V-8 Cat and 8 speed Power shift auto into a Rockwell transfer case and a set of Rockwell/Timkin Axles front, mid, and rear! This truck is my every thing hauler with a 28 foot end dump trailer on 2 axles! The Whole rig runs Military Offroad Goodyears, same as the HMMET trucks!

What I started with!
Bought just the frame, full cab and fenders, every thing forward of the exhaust and above the front axle, including a low hours reman Cat and the Power shift trans! Had a lot of paperwork at the U.S. Canidian border, but it was easy! Paid $5000 for it all!

Then bought this at auction for $3000 and drove it 1600 miles home! married the two plus a full set of off road super singles with rims and we have a winner!

Last Edited:
What I started with!
View attachment 5010
Bought just the frame, full cab and fenders, every thing forward of the exhaust and above the front axle, including a low hours reman Cat and the Power shift trans! Had a lot of paperwork at the U.S. Canidian border, but it was easy! Paid $5000 for it all!

Then bought this at auction for $3000 and drove it 1600 miles home! married the two plus a full set of off road super singles with rims and we have a winner!
View attachment 5011
The top truck looks like and old Scott Paper log truck out of Everett Wa.

Dont know who it was last used by, but i picked it up in Vancouver at an auction after it had been ferried over from somewhere near Pitt Lake!
There are hundreds of these monsters sitting aroumd and no longer used!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top