JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For clarification I have a gun trust. All my guns are legally obtained and are in my trust. My SIL and daughter live in AZ and are on the trust so again when the time comes and we move to AZ then WA can kiss my azz not on the left side and not on the right side but right in the middle!!!:s0066:

That my friend is a Mighty Big Pucker!

You people are a bad influence.
Now I keep looking at this:

T3x TAC A1
TF1T291B1B5B
.308 Win
24" heavy barrel.

The rifle itself isn't any more money than the CZ TSO I was going to buy next, but....
It will need spendy glass to make it usable - which more than doubles the buy in cost.
But now I keep thinking about it.
Talk me out of it!

View attachment 4870

Well, sorry bro... but you ain't got any fuzz on your peaches if you haven't already bought it...

Ahh Schisse!! I can't be like the rest of the guys!!

If I were you I wouldn't buy that rifle.

I'd buy this one, in fact, I did.

Less money, WAAY more capable!

Without even trying I got .25 MOA out of it with my hand loads!

And the Berger 215's commercially loaded shoot to the same POI!

Freakin rifle is a BEAST, but if you wanna own LR, this'll get you there fore sure!!

A GIRL could shoot this all day!!

(See how I did that?) :s0033:

Well, sorry bro... but you ain't got any fuzz on your peaches if you haven't already bought it...

Ahh Schisse!! I can't be like the rest of the guys!!

If I were you I wouldn't buy that rifle.

I'd buy this one, in fact, I did.

Less money, WAAY more capable!

Without even trying I got .25 MOA out of it with my hand loads!

And the Berger 215's commercially loaded shoot to the same POI!

Freakin rifle is a BEAST, but if you wanna own LR, this'll get you there fore sure!!

A GIRL could shoot this all day!!

(See how I did that?) :s0033:

Then you will sell it and admit that you should have bought a Tikka!!!:s0114::s0112:

It's a 300 Win Mag bro...
The rifle already has a 20 moa rail and with that Diamondback you'll be able to dial it. If you fall short for some reason, you got a grid on that FFP scope, use it.

Schisse!! My bad. 30 MOA pic rail. You won't need your grid until 2 K

I'm thinking my next might be a Lapua. Not sure why but why not LOL

3386.jpg
Cold Shot Scope base on my TRG 42 .300 Win Mag, takes all the dope outta da scope and increases your range to beyond Supersonic drop off! This setup redefines just how far the .300 is capable of hits!

I'm thinking my next might be a Lapua. Not sure why but why not LOL

Well, I got 2 of em for you to try out when you come around.

I will tell you now.

Warning Danger. Caution.

Expensive to shoot. My hand loads cost $1.47 each, 27.40 a box of 20. That's premium components also..

Compare at $0.79 each 15.80 a box of 20 for the 300 Win Mag. Also premium components.

I actually CANT AFFORD to shoot the 338 LM rifle in factory ammo. Even the cheap Serbian PPU Schisse.

Well, I got 2 of em for you to try out when you come around.

I will tell you now.

Warning Danger. Caution.

Expensive to shoot. My hand loads cost $1.47 each, 27.40 a box of 20. That's premium components also..

Compare at $0.79 each 15.80 a box of 20 for the 300 Win Mag. Also premium components.

I actually CANT AFFORD to shoot the 338 LM rifle in factory ammo. Even the cheap Serbian PPU Schisse.

Oh hell ya!!! This trip to AZ is going to be epic!!!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top