JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

OK damn brother I want one!! Where do you buy and how much are they?

Well, I got 2 of em for you to try out when you come around.

I will tell you now.

Warning Danger. Caution.

Expensive to shoot. My hand loads cost $1.47 each, 27.40 a box of 20. That's premium components also..

Compare at $0.79 each 15.80 a box of 20 for the 300 Win Mag. Also premium components.

I actually CANT AFFORD to shoot the 338 LM rifle in factory ammo. Even the cheap Serbian PPU Schisse.

That does sound expensive to reload. I am reloading 308 for .48 cents a round and I can't imagine the others being a buck more!:oops::eek:

I looked at those a while back....
Not that I have anything to use it on yet.
You know, just kicking tires.

Self made man, and considdering what my pension is worth, compared to what i used to do for a living, i earned every single penny of it a thousand times over!
I also built a company from scratch, ran it and made a chit ton, then sold it for a YUGE profit, partly because it was to big and partly because it was so frickin dangerous! Flying bush planes is safer then what i used to do professionally!
Getting too old to run with the big dawgs any more! Sukz gettin old!

Dooooood, Your gettin Dry Raped on your hand load components! My costs are just a fuzz under a buck a piece, and most of that is Boolitz!

Ok this is for the 338 LM at current prices to me:
Brass 40.00 per 20. Powder RL33 8# 167.00 Federal GM215M primers 1K 38.50 Berger Elite Hunter 300 gr 100 ct 78.30

Breakdown per round.
Each Case cost2.00 reload 5X = 0.40
Powder 100 gr per case = 0.30
Primer per case = 0.04
Bullet per round = 0.79

Total cost per round $1.53 or 30.60 box of 20.
Looks like the price actually went up on my components. I shop at Bruno's shooter supply. I dunno best prices I've found local.

Factory Lapua rounds at $3 apiece would start to add up if you really enjoyed shooting it!

$3.00???
Lol. You DO wanna hit what your aiming at don't you? Lol!!

$4.00+ A round $82.60 box of 20 Is more like it. As a matter of fact, that's the retail cost for exactly what I handload for my 338 at (now) $1.53 per round 30.60 box of 20. (Saving 50.00 a box and way more accurate in my rifles.)

Self made man, and considdering what my pension is worth, compared to what i used to do for a living, i earned every single penny of it a thousand times over!
I also built a company from scratch, ran it and made a chit ton, then sold it for a YUGE profit, partly because it was to big and partly because it was so frickin dangerous! Flying bush planes is safer then what i used to do professionally!
Getting too old to run with the big dawgs any more! Sukz gettin old!

I ain't got muny like dat!

Hahahah all good man!

Just bustin your caviar laden chops!!!

Hahahah

I'm a self made man too!!
I just wasn't ever chasing money or profit or career. Always figured I'd have less regrets if I kept it simple, true to who I am, and tried to have as much fun as possible on my limited funds.
My life isn't a success as most would measure it, but I've done pretty good overcoming allot of obstacles before me others didn't have out of the gate, and I'm happy with where I'm at.

I know what eatin microwaved dog chow is like, I know what it's like to loose almost every thing, so I know the value of what I have earned by the sweat of my brow! My Body is broken, and my Brain is fried, and I got more metal in me then on me!

I know yous was bustin me balz, that's kinda S.O.P. around here! :cool:

$3.00???
Lol. You DO wanna hit what your aiming at don't you? Lol!!

$4.00+ A round $82.60 box of 20 Is more like it. As a matter of fact, that's the retail cost for exactly what I handload for my 338 at (now) $1.53 per round 30.60 box of 20. (Saving 50.00 a box and way more accurate in my rifles.)
SGAmmo case pricing.....
I don't buy anything but bulk when it comes to my shooting addiction.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top