JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a self made man too!!
I just wasn't ever chasing money or profit or career. Always figured I'd have less regrets if I kept it simple, true to who I am, and tried to have as much fun as possible on my limited funds.
My life isn't a success as most would measure it, but I've done pretty good overcoming allot of obstacles before me others didn't have out of the gate, and I'm happy with where I'm at.
Your an Honorable MAN, you stand up for what's right, you do your Job every day because you know it's your responsibility to provide for your self and family and you never ask for handouts, even if/when you truly need! You ARE a self made man, and you have every right to hold your head high, chest out, proud! Never let any one tell you any different! Success isn't the measure of wealth, money, or power, True success is being able to say; I lived as well as I could, I provided for my family as best I could, I loved as hard and as passionately as I could, and have no regrets for doing any thing I did to those ends! When I go to meat my maker, I will stand there proudly at attention while the list is tallied and I will settle my bills in this life then and only then!

Your an Honorable MAN, you stand up for what's right, you do your Job every day because you know it's your responsibility to provide for your self and family and you never ask for handouts, even if/when you truly need! You ARE a self made man, and you have every right to hold your head high, chest out, proud! Never let any one tell you any different! Success isn't the measure of wealth, money, or power, True success is being able to say; I lived as well as I could, I provided for my family as best I could, I loved as hard and as passionately as I could, and have no regrets for doing any thing I did to those ends! When I go to meat my maker, I will stand there proudly at attention while the list is tallied and I will settle my bills in this life then and only then!

Thanks Brother!

Ummm... just in case your maker might be a woman, you might wanna meet her, instead of meat her...I dunno... spitballing here...

LMMFAO!:s0140:

Sorry, I get all discombobulated when I'm complimented and I'm not good at taking them so I joke. Work in progress...

THIS is what I used to do for a living, after I "Retired" kind of fun, but super dangerous!

Mad Duner, you're not by chance from that liberal stronghold Tucson, are you??
:s0140:

I'm bringing Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 naturals!!
How cool is it that my palate prefers a cigar I can actually afford to smoke?!!? :s0033:

Me and my brother in law are always mixing and trading cigars, but nothing to me tastes as good as that one!

Nahhh. I'm originally from NorthDakota - where men are men and sheep are scared! 'Cept I never saw any sheep anyway. I have to occasionally go to Tucson to work on the mother inlaw's house though. Does that count?

And we for sure have blown the original thread out of the water for good!

Bah!!!

Not hardly.

People always get a little weirded out by new things. Warmly embrace the weird and it passes before you know it...

Anyone looks at your target too close, just Donkey punch em in the back of the head!!
LMMFFAO!!
Hahaha... but you know they are armed and I'm gonna have a real problem when they finally get up!

Hahaha... but you know they are armed and I'm gonna have a real problem when they finally get up!

Nah dood. You kick em in the Balz when they're down!!
Guaranteed when they get up they're lookin for an ice pack, not a fight...

If you feel bad, and wanna be friends and make up, hand them one!!

Maybe now sa good time to tell you my social skills are a little off due to my "unique" childhood?

Ok that's it. I gotta go find Joe... the smilies ain't WERKIN. I can't work like this!!!! LMAO!!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top