JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You could put them in the for sale section here, and there are several other local sites that are for AZ shooters too.

if you're willing to ship to an out of state FFL there are lots of sites from ARFCOM to the Smith and Wesson forums that also have sales sections.
You might not have much luck on them if you're not an established member though.

I like to meet up for the actual transaction at a busy, public place-- like the parking lot of a big gun store, for example. That way if anything does go wrong there's likely a bunch of folks nearby who are armed

Last Edited:
Looking for opinions on what is the best way/site/locations to sell guns.
thanks in advance

Gun show has always worked for me

All ya need is a piece of cardboard & a marker

I've been using GunBroker for years with only two non-paying bidders. They charge a fee but it's reasonable. You don't need an FFL to ship a firearm, just to receive one. When you sell one, you as the seller need to receive a copy of the buyer's FFL for your records and include a copy of your driver's license in the package with the firearm when you ship.

Friend of mine sold a bunch of what he had for immediate cash. One was taken off a perp by Reno Police well over a year after the sale. Several feds, to include a suit from Homeland Security, and two local law enforcement types came to his house and began asking a slew of questions. He tells me he was questioned about selling so many guns, and failing to do his "due diligence" in who bought the guns. I told him he has the Right to sell his personal property to whomever has the correct amount of cash. I figgered such a thing was OK, but he said he's done with selling his guns. He says ten years in federal prison is not how he wants spend his septuagenarian days...

If it's between two Arizona residents, why would you need an FFL for a transfer?

Exchange cash for goods and done, no different than selling a lawn mower.

It really takes effort to get on the ATF radar, and they can complain all they want as there is no set amount of firearms you can sell before you're considered a "dealer".
They might try to sweat you, but really unless you sell to prohibited possessors knowingly there's nothing they can do.

For that matter, how would they even know how many private sales you've made unless you tell them or get snitched on.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top