JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The American People must keep their Black Rifles so that we can "deal" with tyrants-- tyrants like Newsolini. I don't know much about anything but to me, if even one word of the Constitution is ignored, he who is ignoring that word is a tyrant. The Constitution was written to forever allow for greater Individual Freedom; it was never written to diminish in any way the priceless Freedoms bestowed upon every American by God. That liberals want to erase the Second Amendment is easily understood because liberals do not believe in God. To liberals, government is God and there is no authority greater than government...

I am completely opposed to anything that comes from that buffoon (or any other Democrat), as well as any other changes. We don't need more laws - the existing laws need to be fully enforced.

The days of men honoring and worshipping themselves will soon come to an end.
I'm certain something along those lines is in the Bible. It's an amazing book. The New Testament was written around 2000 years ago, and it applies such that it's very much like a hillary-slappin' across the face in 2023.

Judgment Day is gonna be a hoot. All those who supported abortion will stand in front of God and He will ask each in turn, "Why did you support the destruction of millions and millions of my greatest gift to the world?" The pro-abort will say, "The Supreme Court declared it to be legal, so why not?" God will then say, "The laws of men do not apply in the Kingdom of Heaven. You may now stand to my left." It's right then they will know that eternal punishment, torture and separation from God shall begin...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top