JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't need one, butI have several, starting with the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, the Arizona State Constitution Article 2, Section 26, SCOTUS DC vs Heller, and actually a number of Supreme Court decisions that touch on the 2A over the years. I also have the Armed CItizen to point to every month in my copy of America's First Freedom as examples of what free people do with lawfully owned firearms daily. I don't need a persuasive argument - that was done a very long time ago. All i need to do is recognize that the evil Left thinks they have an "argument" that is more persuasive than the truth, and defend against it accordingly.

Rights dont stop.jpg

I don't need one, butI have several, starting with the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, the Arizona State Constitution Article 2, Section 26, SCOTUS DC vs Heller, and actually a number of Supreme Court decisions that touch on the 2A over the years. I also have the Armed CItizen to point to every month in my copy of America's First Freedom as examples of what free people do with lawfully owned firearms daily. I don't need a persuasive argument - that was done a very long time ago. All i need to do is recognize that the evil Left thinks they have an "argument" that is more persuasive than the truth, and defend against it accordingly.

Well said!

Well, I am of the opinion that some people shouldn't have access to alcohol. It makes them crazy and irresponsible. I also am of the opinion that some people shouldn't have access to motor vehicles. They are too unskilled or debilitated by age to operate them safely. What kind of screeching would you hear if peoples privileges for those two items were revoked. And as the article stated the guy broke the law to obtain the handgun. More laws doesn't mean more compliance.

Well, I am of the opinion that some people shouldn't have access to alcohol. It makes them crazy and irresponsible. I also am of the opinion that some people shouldn't have access to motor vehicles. They are too unskilled or debilitated by age to operate them safely. What kind of screeching would you hear if peoples privileges for those two items were revoked. And as the article stated the guy broke the law to obtain the handgun. More laws doesn't mean more compliance.

Well said.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top