JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going in to get my gun trust set up tomorrow! I plan on buying my first can as soon as it is complete.

I am curious as to which ones you guys own and would you do anything different. I want one to start that I can shoot many different calibers through so I am looking at the silencerco hybrid. Buddy of mine uses his on everything he owns. Yes even his pistols.

To me it is to big for a pistol but the option is there. I am going to use it more for my Tikka, AR-10 and my AR's

Congrats! Good to hear you went the trust route, I hear that's the way to go.

I don't own any right now, but if I had to guess that'll change in the next year or two. These guns I have with threaded barrels need some love :D

South African McKhanto. Hybrid Reflex Maxim and about the most efficient and effective Suppressor there ever was. These were imported under very strange circumstances and then held up in customs before finally being released for sale! Sadly, I was only able to get one! BUt because of the regulations and ITAR, I can build them under the constructors Form 4 section and pay the $500 tax and make as many as I want in one year, which will be the second time I have done that!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top