JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It never hurts to get more information. Unless you are like the weak minded fools that believe the MSM you can glean some information from the stories put out. It's doing recon on the enemy and gathering intelligence so you have a better chance of defeating them.

Great breakdown

The story I read about said he wasn't at school the day of the shooting, why I don't know. I was also made aware that the permits required for the 'right to life protest' were obtained months before the shooting, and the message for the protest went from black lives matter, moveon, abortion rights, resist trump to the movement of the day which was gun control. The crowd consisted of less than 10% of teenagers, most of the demonstrators were middle aged women.

The FBI seems to be a little too involved in many of these incidents. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
I'm almost inclined to think the Evil Left and the Deep State is in cahoots with the Evil Left Media to perpetrate the continuing instances of shootings we have seen over the past several months. That's maybe a theory bordering on the insane, but is it really?

The rallying cry of those whose blood boils when a People are Free is "By any means necessary." Could those who abhor Individual Liberty actually plan and perpetrate the murders of innocent, everyday Americans with the final goal being to subjugate us as prisoners to our government in our own country? Sounds like the plot to a bad movie, but "By any means necessary..."

As far as I know, the National Guard is a branch of the US military so if the CIC (Trump) orders them, failure to obey that direct order is treason.
An American soldier has the Right to refuse an order he believes to be illegal. An officer's order to shoot dead at five feet an enemy captive who is restrained and as such is not an imminent threat, is an illegal order to commit blatant murder. A soldier may refuse that order. Think back to Lt. William Calley at My Lai in Vietnam, in 1968.

I would have to believe that a Presidential order to seize Americans' firearms "to restore order" and to kill those who do not surrender them would be a gross violation of our Second Amendment Rights. Studies have shown that about 30% of American soldiers would comply. The other 70% would not because the Oath of Service is sworn to the Constitution-- not to the men who populate the three branches of our government. I would only hope that those of the 70% cohort would defend the Constitution and would subsequently remove those who have ordered its violation.

Last Edited:
I'm sick of that batsard. Davie Pigg is hatred on two feet...
Did you see the interview he gave with his family throwing out f bombs in front of them? Makes you wonder what kind of family he comes from if that kind of behavior is tolerated. It's a shameful image presented to the whole world what kind of people live in the USA.

Did you see the interview he gave with his family, throwing out f-bombs in front of them?
No, but I did hear that his language was less than what is commonly employed by the Queen of England. Pigg is being coached to be so animatedly angry and so ruthlessly radical. The language is designed to agitate those who support his emotions and to irritate those who disagree. I'm sure Lenin was more the firebrand than is Pigg, but the goal is identical for each.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top