JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't matter if it can work or not, what matters is We gun owners need to put the gun-banning idiots on notice & stop the downward slide of their encroachment. Let them fight & argue about bringing back the machine guns instead of always trying to take more of Our rights
As you noted above, there are 100+million of us gun owners which represents a massive voting block. If the politicians took that seriously we could stop the erosion of our rights, but we have to ALL get out and vote!

While I agree with you deeply, I fear that your sentiment is a LOOOONG way from ever happening. People in this country are too self-centric to join such a voting block because they wouldn't think that there's anything in it for them. It would require effort to participate, and that's too much to ask.

While I agree with you deeply, I fear that your sentiment is a LOOOONG way from ever happening. People in this country are too self-centric to join such a voting block because they wouldn't think that there's anything in it for them. It would require effort to participate, and that's too much to ask.
Voting here in AZ is so easy. I signed up for mail in voting years ago. I get a sample ballot and what amounts to a study guide for the candidates and propositions which will appear on the ballot. Prior to election day I get a ballot in the mail with a pre-paid return envelope so all you have to do is mark your ballot, put it in the envelope and sign it. There is no reason not to vote when its made that simple for you.

Keep you power dry, CAMPMEAT. Y'never know who is skulking around in the tall grass.

I am not a lawyer, but would it not be illegal to be exporting firearms from the US to Mexico in opposition to the ITAR policy? Should not those who actually ordered it and engineered it be taken to account? There is no statute of limitations on murder, regardless as to who exactly committed the murder. I'd suspect there are also no limitations on who was an accessory to that murder. There are two who need to be taken in and some tough questions asked of them. Both are lawyers (at least one can prove it), so he who asks has to be tougher and smarter than they who are being asked. Crimes were committed at the highest levels of our government. A good man is forever dead. When will Justice be served?

A vault for most men..........

22406055_10106230374551484_3219699580765036916_n.jpg

Voting here in AZ is so easy. I signed up for mail in voting years ago. I get a sample ballot and what amounts to a study guide for the candidates and propositions which will appear on the ballot. Prior to election day I get a ballot in the mail with a pre-paid return envelope so all you have to do is mark your ballot, put it in the envelope and sign it. There is no reason not to vote when its made that simple for you.
First problem is getting it on the ballot. Look at what's going on with trying to get one question on the census!

First problem is getting it on the ballot. Look at what's going on with trying to get one question on the census!
One would hope that any restrictive gun law would be placed on the ballot prior to getting enacted which would give it a chance of being voted down. Meanwhile, contact your reps and let them know how easy it would be to vote them out of office if they support such legislation using the method I described.

Also, look at what happened with the snow flakes in Deerfield Village! What happened to all the gun owners there? Do you think they where outnumbered, or just too complacent?
From what I have read it was a democratic city council, again the fault of the voters just sitting back and letting liberals get into office. They may have not had much of a choice as an alternative, but it had to be better than this gang of 6.

ONE WOULD HOPE? Hope flies out the window when people sit on their hands when their bellies are full and their egos are too inflated to think. THAT WONT HAPPEN HERE!

And you proved your point. How many dumbasscrat governments are there in the US? The governor of Oregon says Trump isn't going to get her National Guard on the Mexico Border? What do you think Snowflake Brown is gonna day?

Absentee ballot is nice, I do the same thing
I noticed they quit sending those little 'I voted today' stickers with the ballots

ONE WOULD HOPE? Hope flies out the window when people sit on their hands when their bellies are full and their egos are too inflated to think. THAT WONT HAPPEN HERE!

And you proved your point. How many dumbasscrat governments are there in the US? The governor of Oregon says Trump isn't going to get her National Guard on the Mexico Border? What do you think Snowflake Brown is gonna day?
In the latest elections multiple states got rid of their democrat governors and purged hundreds of democrat state reps out of the legislatures. I think people are finally starting to wise up and see what these people are doing to our country. I want another red wave to finish flushing these people down the toilet. We really can't do much worse.

As far as I know, the National Guard is a branch of the US military so if the CIC (Trump) orders them, failure to obey that direct order is treason.

READ TITLE 10, POSSE COMITATUS restrictions that restrict NG from providing domestic services. While TITLE 32 allows NG to be part of the US Military, they can't be used in certain ventures, such as border guards. The NG reports to and is controlled by the state governor unless they become part of the US MILITARY to serve in ventures by the DOD

READ TITLE 10, POSSE COMITATUS restrictions that restrict NG from providing domestic services. While TITLE 32 allows NG to be part of the US Military, they can't be used in certain ventures, such as border guards. The NG reports to and is controlled by the state governor unless they become part of the US MILITARY to serve in ventures by the DOD
Right, but they can be deployed as a deterrent, providing logistics, support services and communication as they did when Bush and Obama sent them. They still must obey the order to provide those services.

Right, but they can be deployed as a deterrent, providing logistics, support services and communication as they did when Bush and Obama sent them. They still must obey the order to provide those services.
But the governor of the state CAN REFUSE to allow them, and they can't be used for DIRECT ACTION, only for SUPPORT.
In that case the governor can refuse to allow participation in ANYTHING resembling a police action.

I now have to subscribe to both liberal and conservative sites on the internet ... to sort out who is telling the truth.
I am shocked! Shocked, I say to discover that you'd even consider finding truth to be imparted by the Evil Left Media. I do not waste a heartbeat's duration on what the ELM wants me to hear. I know them to be of a mind to destroy our nation; I shan't give them any of my energy to hear them tell me anything. The first thing required to defeat an enemy is to know who he is. After having my ears epoxied to the radio at 1200 Eastern Time on over 600 stations since Spring of 1992, I know where to find Truth. It ain't on ANY liberal "news" source...

I am shocked! Shocked, I say to discover that you'd even consider finding truth to be imparted by the Evil Left Media. I do not waste a heartbeat's duration on what the ELM wants me to hear. I know them to be of a mind to destroy our nation; I shan't give them any of my energy to hear them tell me anything. The first thing required to defeat an enemy is to know who he is. After having my ears epoxied to the radio at 1200 Eastern Time on over 600 stations since Spring of 1992, I know where to find Truth. It ain't on ANY liberal "news" source...
How do your comments relate?

How do your comments relate?
They relate because it was written by joefoam that he considers both liberal and conservative news sources, looking for truth. I say no one looking for genuine truth is going to find it in liberal news sources. The Evil Left Media relies on fear and ignorance to propagate its message. They create the fear by virtue of the ignorance of they who listen or watch. All one need to do is to watch the coverage of the same event on FOX, and then on CNN or MSLSD. You'd think you're hearing about two distinctly different events with a few common names. The bias on the Left is so obvious, it stinks. The problem is that Americans have become intellectually lazy. We have come to want everything handed to us, to include what we are to think about the news we see....

New Resource Reviews

Back Top