JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This punk needs to get his head out of his donkey. He needs to be spending more time doing schoolwork so he can get accepted to a good college?
I'm not a strong supporter of McCain any more, but picking on a guy that's gonna be dead in a few months is pointless and insensitive and shows me the little s__thead has gotten his narcissistic ego in the way. Maybe his FBI daddy needs to do some parenting for a change and teach his wasted sperm offspring about civility, manners and common sense, instead of his ugly self-aggrandizing self!

I am still in awe at how effective the leftist propaganda and leftist agenda-driven public education has been at convincing our young people that being gender fluid is more important than anything else in life, and working to give away the Constitutional Rights that so many have bled and died to defend, is now the thing to do. They seem to be absolutely oblivious to the fact that once they get rid of that pesky 2A - all the rest of their rights will follow suite. The 2nd Civil War will be ignited by the fight for the 2nd Amendment.

I am still in awe at how effective the leftist propaganda and leftist agenda-driven public education has been at convincing our young people that being gender fluid is more important than anything else in life, and working to give away the Constitutional Rights that so many have bled and died to defend, is now the thing to do. They seem to be absolutely oblivious to the fact that once they get rid of that pesky 2A - all the rest of their rights will follow suite. The 2nd Civil War will be ignited by the fight for the 2nd Amendment.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm just waiting for the first shot at this point.

I'm not a big fan of McCain anymore either, I think he should have retired after losing the election to Obama, but it shows the depths that the leftists behind this kid will sink to get what they want by attacking a veteran who is facing down a terminal cancer prognosis.

This is a bit out there but does anyone think it's possible for someone to be telling these people to do these shootings? It's a trend now along side wrong way freeway driving and snorting condoms

This is a bit out there but does anyone think it's possible for someone to be telling these people to do these shootings? It's a trend now along side wrong way freeway driving and snorting condoms
I don't break out the tin foil hat out very often myself, but it seems the FBI has been involved in one way or another in a lot of these incidents.

Of course someone is telling people to do these shootings. How many times does someone have to be reported before somebody finds out then gets to the shooter? Or in the case if the islami salamis it's an ideological thought process that forces the action

It's already been proven numerous times that little Davie Hogg (Smoker) was not even on the campus at the time of this sickening incident.

Consequently, anything he has to say (lie about) has precisely no more relevance than any other limp-wristed liberal.

Just more of the extremely corrupt press shoving their extremely corrupt liberal agenda down peoples willingly wide-open throats.

I'm still trying to figure out (not really) what the largest gun safety organization in the world could've possibly had to do with any of this? Absolutely nothing!

I'm not a big fan of McCain anymore either, I think he should have retired after losing the election to Obama, but it shows the depths that the leftists behind this kid will sink to get what they want by attacking a veteran who is facing down a terminal cancer prognosis.

Joe don't you know McCain is a pal of george soros and a pos on his own account? I wish that brain tumor would hurry up & finish his decrepit old @ss

Joe don't you know McCain is a pal of george soros and a pos on his own account? I wish that brain tumor would hurry up & finish his decrepit old @ss
He wasn't the greatest, but by comparison to the alternatives we didn't have much choice. Would you like Ann Kirkpatrick or Kelli Ward to be your senator?

I'll have to do some research on her to come to my own conclusion. I really don't trust the NRA anymore and simply owning a gun is often used as a prop to gain votes. Even our pal Hogg says he grew up with guns in his house. What's so sad is that these are the choices we have.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top