JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
McCain is the rightwing of the democrats. Just like Ryan and McConnell (SP)..........
McConnell and Ryan need to just go away and take all the lifer politicians with them. My list of the top few I'd like to see go-Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein, Graham. Our founding fathers never imagined someone making a career out of politics, they had families and farms to attend to. The politicians of today are not there to serve us, only themselves. Notice how they come into office as paupers and leave as multi millionaires?

...................and brainwashed !
More like brain dead. A few years back an anti gun CA congressman got caught in a gun running scheme while running for election and still got almost 10% of the vote. Seems unimaginable but you can look it up and see. His name was Yee.

I've had my fill of these Parkland punks. I called KKOH 780 radio a week or two ago and said to tens of thousands, "I am an adult. These kids are not. I earn my living. These kids do not. I will be condemned by GAWD if I am going to let a bunch of know-nothing, snot-nosed kids tell me which firearms I can legally own and lawfully use. Period! And here's another thing. Have you heard them? They sound like a bunch of bleating sheep when they ask "Will I make it through First Period? Will I be shot dead walking down the hall? Do I need a Will to go to school? Oh, come on! It's sickening! Even William Shatner couldn't overact it so badly..." I have no way of knowing but I suspect many, many NRA members and lawful gun owners feel the same way as I do. These "victims" are being coached by the Evil Left and by the Evil Left Media in what to say to evoke an emotional response from Mr. and Mrs. Joe Sixpack in Peoria, IL. They whine, pish and moan about being shot dead in school when in reality, they have a far greater chance of being killed in an automobile accident because they were texting while driving to school.

Eleven high school kids per day are killed at the wheel because they were texting while driving their cars with heads inserted where the human cranium is not supposed to be. We never hear about those 4,000 kids per year being killed, but we are saturated with "Breaking News!!!" when one moron (who was created by the students who taunted, mocked, ridiculed and bullied him) kills a dozen or so fellow students in a high school. The Evil Left Media loves sensationalism. The old adage "If it bleeds, it leads" is still very much alive and in practice at the "news organizations" that purport to keep us informed...

Keep you power dry, CAMPMEAT. Y'never know who is skulking around in the tall grass.

I am not a lawyer, but would it not be illegal to be exporting firearms from the US to Mexico in opposition to the ITAR policy? Should not those who actually ordered it and engineered it be taken to account? There is no statute of limitations on murder, regardless as to who exactly committed the murder. I'd suspect there are also no limitations on who was an accessory to that murder. There are two who need to be taken in and some tough questions asked of them. Both are lawyers (at least one can prove it), so he who asks has to be tougher and smarter than they who are being asked. Crimes were committed at the highest levels of our government. A good man is forever dead. When will Justice be served?

I hear more people die from insect bites every year than from guns--
where are those liberal tears for the bug bitten?

We need a law to save us from these deadly bugs:eek:

And just take a look at hurricanes, earthquakes & tidal waves--
Where are the laws to protect Us from this awful violence:eek:

Bugs, hurricanes, earthquakes and tidal waves will not resist an oppressive or tyrranical government - so getting rid of them is not part of the NWO / Leftist agenda. Guns on the other hand.....

It's amazing that all the government agencies involved in the FL shooting (sheriffs dept, FBI, school officials) after all their failures to simply do their jobs are getting a pass and deflecting the blame on to the NRA. I don't know about you, but I haven't received anything from them promoting the murder of children, but the mainstream media sure makes it sound that way.

It's very obvious that the NRA is standing up for the 2A - which also means the NRA is in the gun-grabbers way. They are doing their very best to villify the NRA, but since the only people that are paying attention to their chatter are already leftists - they are preaching to their own choir.

I think it's time for a pro-2A protest.
Think what kind of visual impact it would have it EVERY 2A supporter bought a CASE of soup, or stew, or whatever that would help feed a family that was down on their luck..... and they all picked the SAME DAY to take it to their state's capital. And as a sign of protest - they built a wall out of this stuff. We'd be feeding the hungry, making a statement, and it would be DARN TOUGH for the leftist media to attack the effort.

I think that from now on instead of incrementally losing our gun rights we should get rid of the law keeping private citizens from owning machine guns built after 1986. We have 100,000,000 gun owners in Our country, time to let the gun haters know it.I know 10 years ago We would be having open carry function(s) to let these banning scum know how we feel.

. . . we should get rid of the law keeping private citizens from owning machine guns built after 1986...
In these days of fear and loathing concerning anything concerning firearms ownership, the American People will never see such a Freedom restored. Can't you just hear the caterwauling by the Evil Left Media? Imagine the talking heads on the Criminal News Network telling us in hyper-ventilated tones that Republicans-- "held hostage by the NRA, want to legalize the mass murder of children with weapons of war." The usual suspects on the Evil Left in Congress would be just as animated and frenetic in their condemnation of Liberty. Chucky Bullschumer would race to a TV camera faster than could Jesse Owens run down a 5% grade with a stiff breeze behind his back. The whole question would be presented to the American People as "Republicans, the NRA, weapons of war on our streets, and the killing of defenseless children." The Evil Left would go into spontaneous and uncontrollable gorbasms, their hideous faces contorted beyond recognition with grins similar to those we see on the faces of the insane in photographs taken in the 19th Century. Repeal of the Hughes Amendment would supply political campaign grist for the Tyranny-crat Party for cycle after cycle after cycle. A Freedom lost is rarely ever regained...

The collective Intelligence Quotient of America has fallen precipitously since propaganda outlets (aka news networks) began doing our critical thinking for us. I do not allow any images or audio from CNN or from MSLSD to pollute my TV screen for any longer than it takes to thumb the remote control to advance to the next station. No good reason for me to sit there and have some liberal moron (with white hair) tell me to take stock in what he believes.

Doesn't matter if it can work or not, what matters is We gun owners need to put the gun-banning idiots on notice & stop the downward slide of their encroachment. Let them fight & argue about bringing back the machine guns instead of always trying to take more of Our rights

In these days of fear and loathing concerning anything concerning firearms ownership, the American People will never see such a Freedom restored. Can't you just hear the caterwauling by the Evil Left Media? Imagine the talking heads on the Criminal News Network telling us in hyper-ventilated tones that Republicans-- "held hostage by the NRA, want to legalize the mass murder of children with weapons of war." The usual suspects on the Evil Left in Congress would be just as animated and frenetic in their condemnation of Liberty. Chucky Bullschumer would race to a TV camera faster than could Jesse Owens run down a 5% grade with a stiff breeze behind his back. The whole question would be presented to the American People as "Republicans, the NRA, weapons of war on our streets, and the killing of defenseless children." The Evil Left would go into spontaneous and uncontrollable gorbasms, their hideous faces contorted beyond recognition with grins similar to those we see on the faces of the insane in photographs taken in the 19th Century. Repeal of the Hughes Amendment would supply political campaign grist for the Tyranny-crat Party for cycle after cycle after cycle. A Freedom lost is rarely ever regained...

The collective Intelligence Quotient of America has fallen precipitously since propaganda outlets (aka news networks) began doing our critical thinking for us. I do not allow any images or audio from CNN or from MSLSD to pollute my TV screen for any longer than it takes to thumb the remote control to advance to the next station. No good reason for me to sit there and have some liberal moron (with white hair) tell me to take stock in what he believes.
I gave up on print media as well after decades of subscription. The only facts presented in the 'newspaper' were the sports scores and the weather (and you know how precise the weather was, almost as bad as the "news"). I now have to subscribe to both liberal and conservative sites on the internet and try to sort out who is telling the truth.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top