JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got this one submitted and submitted one a few weeks ago. I think that people need to be aware of exactly what groups like Giffords are really up to. They make inflammatory statements that have no basis in reality, then use them to push for more gun control. Gabby Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly are scum. Yes I feel bad that she was shot by a mentally ill moron, but that does not give her - or her husband - the right to come after legally owned firearms. Just read the document in the link below:

I got this one submitted and submitted one a few weeks ago. I think that people need to be aware of exactly what groups like Giffords are really up to. They make inflammatory statements that have no basis in reality, then use them to push for more gun control. Gabby Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly are scum. Yes I feel bad that she was shot by a mentally ill moron, but that does not give her - or her husband - the right to come after legally owned firearms. Just read the document in the link below:

Totally Agree with you 100%!!

Here is the canned response that I got from Sinema. I guarantee you that she will vote to coinfirm that moron:

Thank you for contacting me about the nomination of David Chipman to serve as the director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). I always appreciate hearing from Arizonans about issues facing our state and country. It is important that we have conversations about topics that matter to you and your family, and I hope you will continue to reach out to me and share your perspectives and suggestions.

Article II, section two of the United States Constitution grants the president authority to appoint certain public officials with the advice and consent of the United States Senate. Each nominee traditionally undergoes a detailed vetting process, including comprehensive investigations by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and other government agencies. After introduction on the Senate floor, the nominations move to the Senate committees with jurisdiction over the appointed position. For the ATF director, that is the Senate Judiciary Committee. Following committee hearings and approval, the entire Senate votes on the confirmation of the nominee.

President Biden nominated David Chipman to serve as the director of the ATF on April 12, 2021. The ATF, an independent agency within the Department of Justice, is responsible for enforcing federal laws related to firearms, explosives, arson, and illegal trafficking of alcohol and tobacco products. Supporters of Mr. Chipman's nomination argue that his decades of experience as a special agent at the ATF qualify him for the position of director. Mr. Chipman's opponents express concern about his positions regarding Second Amendment rights. Mr. Chipman's nomination currently awaits consideration by the United States Senate.

As Arizona's senior senator, I will evaluate every presidential nominee based on whether he or she is professionally qualified, believes in the mission of his or her agency, and can be trusted to faithfully execute and uphold the law as it exists. Should Mr. Chipman's nomination come for a vote before the full Senate, I will thoughtfully consider his confirmation.

Kelly needs to recuse himself due to his wife's groups that promotes gun control.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top