JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was going to quote 'FIrst Blood" but that wouldn't go well here! LOL

I Kinda had fun with special weps classes, 6 long benches full of classics, and new alike and had to learn each one by name and type and function, field strip and reassemble and use each and every one! Much have been 300+ weps there! AND, we had to take a test on them, blindfolded, we had to be able to identify each one they handed us, make, type, cal, and function, and show field strip and reassemble! I got all but one correct ( AKM) missed the mod part!

I was going to quote 'FIrst Blood" but that wouldn't go well here! LOL

I Kinda had fun with special weps classes, 6 long benches full of classics, and new alike and had to learn each one by name and type and function, field strip and reassemble and use each and every one! Much have been 300+ weps there! AND, we had to take a test on them, blindfolded, we had to be able to identify each one they handed us, make, type, cal, and function, and show field strip and reassemble! I got all but one correct ( AKM) missed the mod part!

Yeah? Well we had to do the same, but hanging upside down from a tree branch, barefoot, uphill.... THERE AND BACK!! :s0112:

I miss the training parts some what, the other stuff, would just as soon forget!
Going down range, the Rush and Adrenalin, fear and all that, kinda sorta miss it, but every thing else, Not One Bit!
I look back on the entire experience and wonder how i lived through a lot of it, We did stuff normal folks would go WTF, and even the other Spec Op's guys would go No Frickin Way you gonna get me to do that, and then do it again! LOL Some how we all survived!

Stomper, i see why the kind folk on the northwest forum gave you a one way bus ticket to this fourm...

There just wasn't any more bandwidth for your extreme modesty or humility there :rolleyes:!

[oh and trump wanted your extraordinaire firearm expertises down along the southern 'wall' o_O ]

Stomper, i see why the kind folk on the northwest forum gave you a one way bus ticket to this fourm...

There just wasn't any more bandwidth for your extreme modesty or humility there :rolleyes:!

[oh and trump wanted your extraordinaire firearm expertises down along the southern 'wall' o_O ]
Careful what ya wish for, Ol Stomper is a pretty infectious feller, your gonna want to invite him to all the good parties!
Few i would trust to have my Six, he is one!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top