JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A pound of H-4831SC for my friend in Stockton. I paid $28 plus 7.1% tax, which is surely a savings of several dollars over what it would be in Stockton-- if he could even find some. My local ranch & home store had ten to twelve different powders; more for handgun than for rifle. They even had five each fifty-count boxes of .44 Remington Magnum at $48 per box. I think $1 per round is not bad in these turbulent times...

I also scored two each 160-count boxes of kleenex at Walmart. Y'all can guess as to how I'll use those...

Last Edited:
What I saw today at my local ranch & home store. The top shelf is pistol powders; the second third and fourth shelves are rifle powders. The locked case to the left has an assortment of primers, several boxes of rifle ammo and a few boxes of handgun ammo. The prices for the powder is five to ten dollars less per pound than what it is in Sparks at Scheels.

Powders at Big R.JPG

On my way to Summit Racing in Sparks to collect an electric choke kit for my shootin' truck. I have to get the thing running, licensed and insured. The apartment complex where I live says no unlicensed/unregistered vehicles can be on the property. It's to keep vehicles from being put-up on blocks and left that way for years. Plus once I get the truck rockin' again, I will have everything in one place and ready to head for the desert. Just throw in my guns and get out there.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top