JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say it's a good use of the money spent. Instills confidence that your primers will not back-out upon firing...
Have used it so far to check maybe 200-some cases. Found two that found their way into the trash. I have set the standard that if the big end goes even halfway into the primer pocket, that case gets the axe. I s'pose the loosie-goosies could be used in a bolt-action rifle, but I have so many cases there's no reason to be a cheap batsard.

I found a new brass I've never seen before. It's a WIN•USA product, marked 5.56mm. Obviously a military loading. Obviously just right there, waiting for us to reload it to the same specs...

That skeletonized pistol grip has taken control of my mind. I can't say Yes or No that I'll go out and commit a heinous crime today after seeing it. I did load a hundred .223Rems yesterday, then crimped the mouths. Now it seems they will not plunk into my comparator; a tiny bit extends beyond the bottom of the thing. Hoping the force (F = ma) of the bolt carrier group coming forward will allow for a complete lock-up. Not all revved-up to disassemble all that ammo and start over again...

My good friend from high school is trying to piece together an AR in these dark times. Says there's nothing to be had. I have a bunch of small parts, so I'm donating to his effort. This is craziness. No TP. No AR parts. No ammo. At least gas is cheap and we all have the time to go out and shoot what we don't have...

My good friend from high school is trying to piece together an AR in these dark times. Says there's nothing to be had. I have a bunch of small parts, so I'm donating to his effort. This is craziness. No TP. No AR parts. No ammo. At least gas is cheap and we all have the time to go out and shoot what we don't have...

Then he doesn't live around here. My gun store has plenty of parts for AR-15 rifles - lowers, uppers, lower parts kits, barrels, furniture, stocks, etc.

Then he doesn't live around here.
Stockton, Kalifonia. He goes to Turner's Outdoors. Mail-order, he says, is also a desert for anything AR. I look at examples like his, and I am just happy as helsinki that I prepped-up for all this stuff when we had that Kenyan dingbat foreshadowing these shortages through which we are now suffering...

I bought a brand new 2020 American Samoa 25¢ from the U.S. mint. What do y'all think, so pretty, and so yummy: soup anyone?

1586999791037.png

:eek:

They are solid steel pins for the bolt catch, utilizing a c-clip to retain them.
Sounds like a great idea to me! I use a Walt's Tool to put the bolt catch pin in place. Your pin removes the possibility of a tool scratching the surface of the lower receiver. Also makes for an easier removal should that ever become necessary.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top