Join the #1 community for gun owners of the Southwest
We believe the 2nd Amendment is best defended through grass-roots organization, education, and advocacy centered around individual gun owners. It is our mission to encourage, organize, and support these efforts throughout Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico.
Discuss firearms and all aspects of firearm ownership
Join others in organizing against anti-gun legislation
Buy, sell, and trade in our classified section
Find nearby gun shops, ranges, training, and other resources
Discover free outdoor shooting areas
Stay up to date on firearm-related events
Share photos and video with other members
...and much more!
The M1 Garand is a .30-06 caliber semi-automatic rifle that was the standard U.S. service rifle during World War II and the Korean War and also saw limited service during the Vietnam War. Most M1 rifles were issued to U.S. forces, though many hundreds of thousands were also provided as foreign aid to American allies. The Garand is still used by drill teams and military honor guards. It is also widely used by civilians for hunting, target shooting, and as a military collectible.
The M1 rifle was named after its Canadian-American designer, John Garand. It was the first standard-issue semi-automatic military rifle. By most accounts the M1 rifle performed well. General George S. Patton called it "the greatest battle implement ever devised". The M1 replaced the bolt action M1903 Springfield as the standard U.S. service rifle in 1936, and was itself replaced by the selective fire M14 rifle on March 26, 1958.Although the name "Garand" is frequently pronounced , the preferred pronunciation is (to rhyme with errand), according to experts and people who knew John Garand, the weapon's designer. Frequently referred to as the "Garand" or "M1 Garand" by civilians, its official designation when it was the issue rifle in the U.S. Army and the U.S. Marine Corps was "U.S. Rifle, Caliber .30, M1" or just "M1" and Garand was not mentioned.
Original WWII Military Rifles for sale!
1. Springfield Armory M1 Garand .30-06: Serial number manufacture date is September 1944. Comes with Custom Boyd's wooden stock set: $1,375.00
2. WWII Japanese Arisaka Type 38 Carbine made in 1939, all matching numbers made at Nagoya Arsenal, comes with...
Selling Springfield Armory M1 Garand military rifle from WWII
Serial number manufacture date is September 1944.
Comes with Custom Boyd's wooden stock set
Selling for $1,400.00
Must have valid & current AZ ID, CCW preferred, sign a bill of sale.
Located in Peoria, AZ
Selling some Military WWII rifles and Cowboy action Winchesters and Colt pistol
1. WWII British Enfield No. 5 Mark I Jungle Carbine made in 1945 by BSA, comes with original bayonet and few hundred rounds of .303 ammo: $795.00
2. WWII Japanese Arisaka Type 38 Carbine made in 1943, all matching...
AR15 parts and Hogue Mini 14 rifle stock for sale!
1. New AR15 Guntec M-LOK FDE-Tan drop in carbine length hand guards: $75.00
2. New AR15 OD Green BlackHawk Knoxx pistol grip: $18.00
3. New Mini-14 rifle Hogue black rubber molded rifle stock: $80.00
Located in Peoria, AZ