JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Technically they're still pistols but my CZ Evo Scorpion and Bren 805 are my go to toys.

3BF14AEE-52DE-4C41-BB34-A64046A3D452.jpeg

Have a 5.56mm AR with a sixteen-inch bull barrel, A2 stock, free-float handguard of rifle length, lead weight in the buttstock and a JP Enterprises precision trigger set to about as low and quick as it can be set. Shoots really nice groups with its 40X scope on it. Also have a really tricked-out 10/22: Carbon-fiber bull barrel, ambidextrous stock, Volquartsen trigger mechanism, Pic rail up top and a Nikon scope, the designation of which escapes me right now. Got it for just $500 from a friend. He needed some quick cash. The barrel alone he tells me, was right near $400. Accurate gun; I think I got a good deal...

Only took 11 months to get 2 of them....
Oh, yeah. I know all about that Class III stuff. Ordered an Auto-ordnance Thompson T1BSB in November 2015. Dealer fooled around and fooled around, never pursued it until December 2016 when I canceled and took the money to my brother in another State. He ordered it from his favorite store but the man who was the guy for ordering suppressors and SBR items was caught falsifying his time cards, so he was fired. Turns out that while he was supposed to be pursuing the SBR order, he wasn't at all. Just let it lay and let the time roll by. A second man was put on it, and he got it going. Then he resigned to go become a welder. Then we learn in March 2017 that the item had to be actually manufactured from raw materials. Was really & truly ordered in later March 2017 and delivered to the store in early July 2017. About four months to actually make it; none on the shelves for quick shipment. Tax stamp came through in late December 2017, but the description of the item was not exactly what the ATF wanted to see on the form. Took another two weeks or so to have that rectified. Rifle was transferred to my brother in early January 2018. It's a beauty; a real piece of Americana. I wanted it for its history-- for what it did in the effort to destroy the most evil tyranny the world has ever seen. I never wanted a drum magazine for it; that celebrates the criminals who used it. The stick magazines were used by American and Allied soldiers, so that's what I was always going to use in it.

The T1BSB is the classic Thompson M1928, but is semi-automatic. For an extra $290, the buttstock slides off with the push of a button. I wanted that because that's how they were issued in 1942. Thompson has not made a machine gun since 1944. John Thompson was so disappointed that gangsters and criminals used his gun for evil deeds, that he never wanted any more made after WW II ended.

My brother is the registered owner of it because my health is not good. I figgered I'd die in bed before I ever received it and it would end-up being sold (or kept) by the original dealer so I got my money back, traveled to my brother's location, gave him the money ($2453), he ordered it and he became the owner per ATF requirements. Took from November 13, 2015 to January 8, 2018 or so. I kind o' recall it was 835 days from initial ordering to delivery.

big-boys-toy -390-pixels.JPG

Last Edited:
For planking and fun teaching kids to shoot I would go with my Ruger 10/22 Deluxe.
For range Duty and if a revolution happens during my day it would be my 5.56 AR-15 with the piston. Very reliable & yes I run her wet... ;)

Per the Thompson of Post #68: I learned these modern-day weapons are made on the same and actual tooling that was used during World War II. I wanted one of these guns because of its iconic American heritage, and because it was used to defeat the most evil tyranny the world had ever known. To have it having been made on the 1940s-era tooling makes the acquisition all the more dear to me...

Have a Mac 90 Sporter (93 production) and the Daniel Defense M4 V11 SLW. I have installed the lumber back on the AK since this picture. 50 rounds down the pipe on the AK. DD never fired.

Love them both.

A058BA38-C19B-449D-B943-30D8E95ACCAB.jpeg

B4CAF67C-5611-445F-8263-70CF74B62332.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top