JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
U.S. Caliber .30 M1 Carbine.:)
Don't have one anymore, (I've gone over to the Dark Side).:(
But, it was a fun little rifle...:)
Not legal for hunting, (Big Game) but sure Death on Jackrabbits.:eek:

Last Edited:
I like my AR10 and I put a two stage trigger in it. Since I can be a purest the trigger came from the mothership, Armalite. Does everything the name brand ones for a bunch less. Besides it is Armalite.
Next comes my Browning SA22 with a 9x scope. Yes I have a 10-22 just like the Browning better.
Lastly my Aero Survival Rifle in 10mm.

While I really like my Marlin Model 60 .22 LR, I am going to have to go with my AR-15 chambered in 6.5 Grendel. It is built on a Spikes lower (the Snowflake one), with an Aero Precision upper, an Odin Works BCG, an 18" Ballistic Advantage SPR stainless fluted barrel (rifle length gas system), an Odin Works Atlas compensator, a CAA SBSI stock, an Elftmann Match trigger (2 3/4 - 4 pound adjustable single stage), an Armaspec SRS stealth recoil spring, and Timber Creek furniture in anodized blue. I only have Magpul MBUS sights on it right now, but I will be putting my recently acquired Vortex Strikefire II and the 3X magnifier on it soon.

This is one incredibly smooth shooting rifle. The Armaspec SRS is the way to go - I will be installing one in my next build.

DSC05205.jpg DSC05206.jpg DSC05207.jpg DSC05208.jpg

I have about 19 different AR15 / AR10 variants and a bunch of 10/22 builds. My fav is still by far the 10/22. But if I were to pick another it would be my AR10 in 6.5 CM. Aero Precision Matched Set, POF Trigger, Athlon Cronus Optic, KDG Scope Mount, Ballistic Advantage Barrel. Shoots lights out.

IMG_0570 (2).jpeg

Next from the bottom is a Valmet, isn't it? Those are so exponentially beyond nice. Wish I'd bought one back in the middle 1980s. If I had, I hope I would have been wise enough to keep it for nearly forty years. But I do stupid things, although to commit first-degree matrimony is not one of them...

I like your grip choice on that top one. I use the same grip-- if I can find it. The Tac-Fire is close, but the one you've implemented is my favorite.

Last Edited:
Talk about Mistakes, here is ( one) of mine!
1586546025834.png
Best damn running 5.56 rifles ever made, and I sold it ( at a YUGE Profit) and have regretted it ever since!
But, I sort of made up for that mistake with this!
1586546406239.png
Still needs a bunch of mods to be "Right" but it's close. have an original correct lower, original shorty hand guards, and the correct rear sight, need to strip it and have it duracoated in the correct finish and we should be golden!

Next from the bottom is a Valmet, isn't it? Those are so exponentially beyond nice. Wish I'd bought one back in the middle 1980s. If I had, I hope I would have been wise enough to keep it for nearly forty years. But I do stupid things, although to commit first-degree matrimony is not one of them...

I like your grip choice on that top one. I use the same grip-- if I can find it. The Tac-Fire is close, but the one you've implemented is my favorite.

Galil .308, Slicker then snot!

yes, .308 Galil.... That I took in partial trade for a 1983 Toyota pick up, back in 1992 or so... ;)

Three??? OK, only if you let me count the Belgian FN-49 in 30-06 (the FN-49 outshot my Match Grand) and Para 7.62x51 as one (Both superbly accurate). The M-21 started as an Ultra-Match that was rebuilt and glass bedded in a GI stock by a friend at the AMU shop while I was on a rifle team. Last but not least the BEST AK MADE a Gaili ACE in 7.62 x 39. All these were broken in (except the FN-49) as per SOTIC requirements and shoot better than I do. I was hard-pressed not to post the ARs from .22LR Tipmans I shoot NRL-22 matches with to AR-10s with Proof Carbon fiber wrapped barrels I carry in AK or the Ars I still use at work in 5.56 or hunt with in many calibers up to a couple in .458 SOCOM. HARD DECISION

Arch's  FN49.jpg Arch's M21.jpg Arch's FN PARA.jpg ACE.jpg

URA-KI: I didn't post the HK-52 or HK-53 due to the OP saying "SEMI-AUTO" rifles. I also miss my 180.

Last Edited:
Three??? OK, only if you let me count the Belgian FN-49 in 30-06 (the FN-49 outshot my Match Grand) and Para 7.62x51 as one (Both superbly accurate). The M-21 started as an Ultra-Match that was rebuilt and glass bedded in a GI stock by a friend at the AMU shop while I was on a rifle team. Last but not least the BEST AK MADE a Gaili ACE in 7.62 x 39. All these were broken in (except the FN-49) as per SOTIC requirements and shoot better than I do. I was hard-pressed not to post the ARs from .22LR Tipmans I shoot NRL-22 matches with to AR-10s with Proof Carbon fiber wrapped barrels I carry in AK or the Ars I still use at work in 5.56 or hunt with in many calibers up to a couple in .458 SOCOM. HARD DECISION

View attachment 7533 View attachment 7534 View attachment 7535 View attachment 7536

URA-KI: I didn't post the HK-52 or HK-53 due to the OP saying "SEMI-AUTO" rifles. I also miss my 180.
I so gotta get me an FN-49 in .30/06!:cool:
I got sucked into the BM-59's and FAL's, but haven't added a -49 to the collection yet!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top