Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Whats the best way to get rid of badly made/stale ammo?

Reactions
Got a bunch of handmade 223 ammo made by a prepper some years ago. It appears to be stale, not one has fired correctly.

I dont want it just laying around. I dont load my own and dont have the equipment. I live between Tucson and old Mexico.

If there's anyone in the rea who is interested in a few hundred rounds of this stuff, let me know. We could set a place date and time to meet.

I think a private message would be best.

Reactions
Get your self one of those toy hammers made of plastic and drill a long hole the size of the shoulder of the case. Don't drill it all the way through leaving room for bullet and powder. Insert the round in the hole, bullet first, and secure the round. Use the force of the hammer and pound the bullet from the case.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Icehouse
429 W Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA
2019 Gun Rights Policy Conference
Sheraton Crescent Hotel
2620 W Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• American Guns & Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a great place to shop. The staff is friendly and they will treat you right. Al (the...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Tucson
    5.00 star(s)
    I bought a Win M70 Safari Express here 2 years ago after an uphill search online The lady who...
    • MichaelTQS
  • Northwest Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my local gun store of choice , family owned and operated , friendly and knowledgeable...
    • JOE TRUMP
  • Glock 38
    4.00 star(s)
    This is a great little gun, often sold at a discount due to lack of popularity, a handloader's...
    • Cliph
  • Glock 19
    4.00 star(s)
    Likely the most popular handgun in the world and an excellent combat pistol.
    • Cliph