JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw a thread like this elsewhere on the interwebz and thought that it might be awesome here.

I know many of you have some pretty amazing skills and ingenuity resulting in some amazing builds, inventions, and creations.

Post them up for the world to admire.

Me, I built this . . . but this thread shouldn't be limited to just firearms. Post up your creations.

PCZoid-grips-final - 01.JPG

PCZoid-grips-final - 02.JPG

PCZoid-grips-final - 04.JPG

PCZoid-grips-final - 06.JPG

PCZoid-grips-final - 08.JPG

For my Dad, in 8th grade wood shop, I made a chess board out of pine and mahogany for Father's Day. Must have been about 13/14 years old. I'll be 54 this year.

He still has it and still uses it.

Our home has a smallish eat-in area in the kitchen. A standard 42", 40", or even a 36" wide kitchen table is just too big. I looked all over creation to find one the right size but came up empty, so I made my own. This one is 96" long x 30" wide. We already had the bar height chairs, so I made this table higher than standard.

I looked into getting one custom made, but prices started at $1,800 and up. I've got about $250 into this table.

This is the idea I had behind, "Something You Made . . . . . "

Kitchen Table - 01 (Large).JPG

Kitchen Table - 02 (Large).JPG

Kitchen Table - 05 (Large).JPG

Is he a good shot? I'd like to see him shoot my two lefty rifles. It's tough finding another lefty to shoot my rifles. I can shoot them fairly well; I'd like to see what other lefthanders can do with them.
He can hit steel at 50 yards, that's about it, doesn't shoot nearly enough, but he enjoys it when he can. Kid is a nerd about recoil, claims his GSG STG44 clone in 22lr has recoil he can feel...yah, right...It could be the fact that everything I own is right handed.

under construction.. ak47 Magwell/grip mount, allows mag to drop and be inserted without rocking, allows for use of ar style grips, attaches with 2 screws..

IMG_0875.JPG IMG_0868.JPG

Hahaha! This isn't my first rodeo. Actually, I have built 4 and helped with 11 builds, and helped restorations on a few!
This will be the most complicated, but the coolest, and hopefully the last I do for my self! It WILL be epic!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top