JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A club I belonged to in the 60's, always a crowd for a chicken shoot, and lots of fun with other firearm lovers. The flashlight is from the same era, Winchester shotgun shell, I think gun shops gave them out as promotion, it still works even, though by today's standard, isn't much of a flashlight.
The fish and game club was outside of Vergennes, closer to Bristol. It's now hiking trails for the frail of heart. Up to 200 yard range, with skeet and a running deer target. What fun we had.

pin.jpg

The fish and game club was outside of Vergennes, closer to Bristol. It's now hiking trails for the frail of heart.
Many places that once were for the enjoyment of relatively few people have been taken and "repurposed" for the benefit of the masses. Wild Creek Golf Course in Reno is one. Nine of its eighteen holes have been destroyed such that a high school can be built on the land. Seems like a waste to me: Today's kids have no interest in learning the things that will get themselves through life; they are far more concerned about clothing fashion, rap "stars," and from where they can score some drugs or booze for the weekend. This goes back to the middle 1960s when the longhair parents of today's kids were protesting the Vietnam War, evading military conscription and smokin' as much dope as they could find. Those radicals are now parents and are even in government, using that power to diminish our nation. I'm so happy that God has blessed me such that I was never able to get married nor have kids. I'd not want to be charged with raising the next generation when so much cultural raw sewage is considered to be "normal."

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top