JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another construction guy here. Been in electrical construction industry for 25 years. I'm a journeyman wireman, who worked commercial, high-tech, healthcare and industrial, but came out of the field a bit over 10 years ago to become a project manager. I keep my license current with continuing ed, just in case I need to return to the field some day. With the downturn in the economy, I wasn't needed as a PM so I switched over and now I do a lot of estimating. I also do design and occasional programming of low voltage systems (Nurse Call, A/V, Paging, Intercom, CCTV, Access Control, Security) and I'm responsible for much of our customer training.

Another construction guy here. Been in electrical construction industry for 25 years. I'm a journeyman wireman, who worked commercial, high-tech, healthcare and industrial, but came out of the field a bit over 10 years ago to become a project manager. I keep my license current with continuing ed, just in case I need to return to the field some day. With the downturn in the economy, I wasn't needed as a PM so I switched over and now I do a lot of estimating. I also do design and occasional programming of low voltage systems (Nurse Call, A/V, Paging, Intercom, CCTV, Access Control, Security) and I'm responsible for much of our customer training.

Diversifying is the smart thing to do!

@Joe Link hey, BTW not to correct you but its a tremec tr6060 trans. it superseded the t56 ;)

the 6060 is derived from the t56
:)

i just had one in for service and it made me think of yours

Good to know, thanks!

Retired. Formerly various aspects of L.E. Also tourism industry in Colorado. Welding and steel construction. Something of a rolling stone and:eek: certainly gathered little "moss" i.e. green stuff!
"Why am I moving so fast and what am I doing stuck in this handbasket?":s0110:

Account Manager for a lighting company. We supply lighting packages for new construction apartment complexes and skyrises in AZ, Cali, Wash, Colorado, etc.

Last Edited:
Class A CDL trucker. Been at it since January 1994. Went into it after two college degrees just did not give me what I wanted out of life. Being a trucker allows me to live wherever I want within the contiguous forty-eight States. Being with FedEx Ground allows me to just pop up and alert the contractors in any area that I am there, and I can drive your two-pup road trucks. Hiring is just about instantaneous because my last ticket was in February of 2001 and my last accident was in December 1998. I like trucking because the DOT regulations put an absolute limit on how many hours in eight days I can work. There's no way I can "take the job home with me." I also drive solo-- all the time. I have seen over the years that very few drivers are as alert, as aware and as in control as me. I learned early on to "just let the alpha-hotels go first." Let the four-wheelers in a big hurry go ahead. They'll just have to wait longer come the next stoplight...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top