JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Relocated to AZ from WA last year. Have yet to go shooting here but looking forward to sending some down range soon!

1911 (Guncrafter and Dan Wesson), Arsenal AK, MATEN, Colt AR, Benelli M4, CZ 452 LUX, Ruger 10/22, Glock 19.

Was glad to see the SW Firearms addition!

Good shooting to you!

Welcome. I am located near Vail. I am a member at Tucson Rifle club. It is a good drive but worth it to become a member and access the members only ranges. If I want a quick shoot, I go to the Pima County range near the fairgrounds.

Welcome. I am located near Vail. I am a member at Tucson Rifle club. It is a good drive but worth it to become a member and access the members only ranges. If I want a quick shoot, I go to the Pima County range near the fairgrounds.
Thanks for the info! Have a couple of MATENs that I built out that I need to dial in. Will check out. Good shooting to you!

Welcome to the group. The Pima County Range is at the fairgrounds, so its really close to you.

Southeast Regional Park Shooting Range overview
claim.png
Range Description
Our Goal is to provide Safe and Responsible Public Shooting and excellent customer service.

Contact Information
Website: Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation - Pima County

Facility Details
Club Type: Public

Handicap Accessible: Handicap

Shooting Range
Number of Shooting Positions: 30

Types of Ranges:

Outdoors Rifle - $8 Per Day

Outdoors Handgun - $8 Per Day

Fees and Services
Additional Information

Our Goal is to provide Safe and Responsible Public Shooting and excellent customer service.

Southeast Regional Park Shooting Range is located in Tucson, AZ at 11296 S. Harrison Rd..

I believe the range is only open Thursday thru Sunday, you might want to check. They are usually open from 7 or 8 AM to noon or 1 PM, depending on the season. Also, used to be that you should really bring some masking tape so you could tape your target to the frame, LOL.

Just noticed that TUCSON RIFLE CLUB, OUT TOWARDS AJO, had some significant damage during the monsoons, so you might want to call before you go all the way there.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top