JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Registered a couple/few years ago on here. Thought I should make it official and say hello!
I'm a supporting member on NWFA with the same username.

It's interesting that SWFA has the new classified system, we are still on the older version.
I kinda like the old one better, I guess I'm just use to it.
How do you all like it?

PS the reason it says Coconino Co. in my profile is because I own a small piece of property there.

Last Edited:
Welcome! Happy you found this site as well :)

It's interesting that SWFA has the new classified system, we are still on the older version.
Since this site is smaller, we generally test new features here first. Hopefully NWFA will be ready for the conversion soon.

Feel free to start a conversation with any specific things you like/dislike about the old vs new classifieds. I'll take all the feedback I can get :)

How do you all like it?
Since this site is smaller, we generally test new features here first. Hopefully NWFA will be ready for the conversion soon.
Joes like to experiment on us from time to time :) Welcome to the forum!

As for the classifieds, the new system has more options and seems to be working.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top