JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently moved to Peoria and interested in learning more about the best places to shoot and buy/sell a couple of pistols in the area. Looking forward to benefitting from all the collective expertise here!

Recently moved to Peoria and interested in learning more about the best places to shoot and buy/sell a couple of pistols in the area. Looking forward to benefitting from all the collective expertise here!
I live in West Phoenix and know some places in the White Tanks but the way the state has the State Trust land checkerboarded the only way to get in is go West out Bell Road. Bell will start turning South into Sun Valley Parkway. Find mile marker 116. Go through the gate on the East side near to the Mile Marker, go under the power lines and head East maybe 5 miles. To the left is a hill, at the top there is a safe place to shoot to the right is a wash but you will need 4 wheel drive and the more you go East the worse it gets I pulled cactus out of my tires for a month.

Go west down I-10 to the 85 turn off to Gila Bend turn off heading South [the only way it goes] Go 4 miles past the Gila River. There is a shooting range off the road to the West. I haven't been there but my grandson said it's free. There is a sign marking the range. the next exit passed 85 West on I-10 is where the Sun Valley Parkway ends up.

If you like exploring South of Arlington on the West side is Agua Caliente Road. It turns to dirt after about 1/4 mile past an old dairy but it is well graded. 10 miles in you will hit railroad tracks. Eagle Tail Mountains, Fourth of July Bute, and a couple thousand places to shoot on down the road we use to do what we called all nighters out there. Out that far anything goes.

Last Edited:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top