JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

Gunbuggy here, I'm a very active supporting member on NWFA under the same username (Gunbuggy). I decided to join SWFA to check out what you guys got going on here. I heard it's much smaller here than on the NWFA side but I'm glad to be here. I wish I knew about this forum when I lived in Arizona. Man did I do a lot of buying/trading when I lived in AZ. I was right along the Colorado River in Bullhead City. Worked at Don Laughlins riverside resort for a year or two before I became an electrician. Anyways this was over a decade ago, and I've been back up in the northwest ever since.

I'm very active on the classifieds section on NWFA (always buying/selling/trading) so I figured I'd expand my horizon and let you guys enable my firearm buying and selling addiction.

I'm also somewhat active on discussions regarding training / prepping and like to give/take advice anytime I can.

Thanks for having me

Hey gunbuggy! I recognize your name, I'm from NWFA also, same username - tenthousand.
I've been pretty active there too (buying and selling). Glad you're here.

Last Edited:
I was about to start a post and saw this one. Im also an established NW firearm forum member, free to roam the planet for now might as well take full advantage and see what's out there being discussed. Considering a move anyway and seeing what's out and about. Thanks in advance for having us!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top