JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, nice to meet everyone.

Neme is Edwin, and I'm not to good with communication. Sisters got those skills.

Been in the area for 10 years. Just getting back into firearms.

Currently have some PSA rifles and 2 glocks(one for sale)

Could use a recommendation for a good rifle range. Plenty of pistol ranges in the area.

Also have some FNX-45 15RND mags for sale.

Ben Avery, I 17 North at carefree hwy. Great range but pain in the bubblegum, make online reservation for 1 hour, can't reserve 2 contiguous hours, must pack your stuff out by the stroke of hour at end of time and one or two breaks during the hour to set targets.

Cow town just west of Lake pleasant parkway and just south of carefree hwy. They still haven't figured out their business plan so range time is expensive and membership rates/benefits have changed several times.

BLM ranges: all are west of Lake pleasant parkway, on or near carefree hwy. They are free, they are closed for fire season, will be open 9/5/2023. There are 3, you cannot go down range, you cannot set up a chrono, you cannot set your own targets, they are useless for sighting anything in, their steel targets are repainted too infrequently to be of any use other than "I hit something". Because it's free be prepared to deal with idiots doing mini-draco, belt loop-full auto style mag dumps next to you., or folks pelting you with brass who don't give a bubblegum.

Baldy: North of Carefree hwy on Castle hot springs road, past mail entrance to Lake Pleasant. Rifle only 200-500Yds, park 65 yds away from shooting line so bring a cart, no tables or benches.

Saddleback: West of Lake pleasant parkway South side of Carefree hwy well marked. Rifle only 200-700 yds, bring a cart firing line about 100 yds from parking, no tables or benches. will be closed for another couple weeks to repair the closest targets which is what everybody shoots

Then there is Church Camp:: West of Lake pleasant parkway North side of Carefree hwy well marked. This is the only place where you can shoot pistol,(per the rules, but many people ignore that restriction since you see 9mm casings ate the rifle ranges.) This is the only range heavily used because it has 5 lanes for pistol shooters and that's it. With our urging they are rolling out shooting benches at several of the rifle stations, I think they have 5 set up now.

for a quick trip out to make noise and sling led, the BLM ranges are nice, anything more than that and they are nest to useless.

The BLM have a 5 star review on Google. I guess there are many more Fudds than long-time shooters.

Ben Avery, I 17 North at carefree hwy. Great range but pain in the bubblegum, make online reservation for 1 hour, can't reserve 2 contiguous hours, must pack your stuff out by the stroke of hour at end of time and one or two breaks during the hour to set targets.

Cow town just west of Lake pleasant parkway and just south of carefree hwy. They still haven't figured out their business plan so range time is expensive and membership rates/benefits have changed several times.

BLM ranges: all are west of Lake pleasant parkway, on or near carefree hwy. They are free, they are closed for fire season, will be open 9/5/2023. There are 3, you cannot go down range, you cannot set up a chrono, you cannot set your own targets, they are useless for sighting anything in, their steel targets are repainted too infrequently to be of any use other than "I hit something". Because it's free be prepared to deal with idiots doing mini-draco, belt loop-full auto style mag dumps next to you., or folks pelting you with brass who don't give a bubblegum.

Baldy: North of Carefree hwy on Castle hot springs road, past mail entrance to Lake Pleasant. Rifle only 200-500Yds, park 65 yds away from shooting line so bring a cart, no tables or benches.

Saddleback: West of Lake pleasant parkway South side of Carefree hwy well marked. Rifle only 200-700 yds, bring a cart firing line about 100 yds from parking, no tables or benches. will be closed for another couple weeks to repair the closest targets which is what everybody shoots

Then there is Church Camp:: West of Lake pleasant parkway North side of Carefree hwy well marked. This is the only place where you can shoot pistol,(per the rules, but many people ignore that restriction since you see 9mm casings ate the rifle ranges.) This is the only range heavily used because it has 5 lanes for pistol shooters and that's it. With our urging they are rolling out shooting benches at several of the rifle stations, I think they have 5 set up now.

for a quick trip out to make noise and sling led, the BLM ranges are nice, anything more than that and they are nest to useless.

The BLM have a 5 star review on Google. I guess there are many more Fudds than long-time shooters.
Thank you

New Resource Reviews

Back Top