Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up today!

Keeping up with the latest attacks on you rights in AZ

OP
RobErvin
Reactions
As Ronald Reagan told us decades ago, "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."

It is our duty to fight for our rights against all comers. Freedom IS NOT Free. Vigilance is the price we must pay, else we lose it.

OP
RobErvin
Reactions
I actually have a buddy that's a Liberal, he loves his guns. Maybe we call them Anti-gunners as that's a better term for them...
It's my experience that there are very few true "liberals" left out there. The vast majority of what makes up the opposition today are hardcore, leftwing, Neo-Marxists of one degree or another. They lie at every turn. They hate freedom that allows anyone to hold an opposing viewpoint. Censorship is spreading fast via corporate surrogates for the DNC. Our rights are under assault from more radicals than ever before.

I wonder if your "buddy" understands that every D he votes for would put him in prison, or worse, if given the chance.

DB Wesner

Staff Member
Reactions
It's my experience that there are very few true "liberals" left out there. The vast majority of what makes up the opposition today are hardcore, leftwing, Neo-Marxists of one degree or another. They lie at every turn. They hate freedom that allows anyone to hold an opposing viewpoint. Censorship is spreading fast via corporate surrogates for the DNC. Our rights are under assault from more radicals than ever before.

I wonder if your "buddy" understands that every D he votes for would put him in prison, or worse, if given the chance.
I read that what we have is about 8% of the population in each far extreme camp. So 8% on the left and 8% on the right with 80% of the rest just tired of the political garbage every day and shoved down our throats 24/7. Yes, my friend gets that the cranks in his party are running the show, he also meets with his rep and has starting bringing his other friends to do the same. He knows it's a problem and trying to fix it.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Arizona State Fairgrounds
1826 W McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85007, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• American Guns & Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a great place to shop. The staff is friendly and they will treat you right. Al (the...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Tucson
    5.00 star(s)
    I bought a Win M70 Safari Express here 2 years ago after an uphill search online The lady who...
    • MichaelTQS
  • Northwest Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my local gun store of choice , family owned and operated , friendly and knowledgeable...
    • JOE TRUMP
  • Glock 38
    4.00 star(s)
    This is a great little gun, often sold at a discount due to lack of popularity, a handloader's...
    • Cliph
  • Glock 19
    4.00 star(s)
    Likely the most popular handgun in the world and an excellent combat pistol.
    • Cliph