JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As Ronald Reagan told us decades ago, "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."

It is our duty to fight for our rights against all comers. Freedom IS NOT Free. Vigilance is the price we must pay, else we lose it.

I actually have a buddy that's a Liberal, he loves his guns. Maybe we call them Anti-gunners as that's a better term for them...
It's my experience that there are very few true "liberals" left out there. The vast majority of what makes up the opposition today are hardcore, leftwing, Neo-Marxists of one degree or another. They lie at every turn. They hate freedom that allows anyone to hold an opposing viewpoint. Censorship is spreading fast via corporate surrogates for the DNC. Our rights are under assault from more radicals than ever before.

I wonder if your "buddy" understands that every D he votes for would put him in prison, or worse, if given the chance.

It's my experience that there are very few true "liberals" left out there. The vast majority of what makes up the opposition today are hardcore, leftwing, Neo-Marxists of one degree or another. They lie at every turn. They hate freedom that allows anyone to hold an opposing viewpoint. Censorship is spreading fast via corporate surrogates for the DNC. Our rights are under assault from more radicals than ever before.

I wonder if your "buddy" understands that every D he votes for would put him in prison, or worse, if given the chance.
I read that what we have is about 8% of the population in each far extreme camp. So 8% on the left and 8% on the right with 80% of the rest just tired of the political garbage every day and shoved down our throats 24/7. Yes, my friend gets that the cranks in his party are running the show, he also meets with his rep and has starting bringing his other friends to do the same. He knows it's a problem and trying to fix it.

Libya was the richest nation in Africa. It's leader had just for-filled a promise that everyone would own their own home. Libyans paid 14 cents a gallon for gas. Qaddafi had armed and trained his people to fight Al Qaeda. They were winning this fight as could be seen by the prisons over flowing with Al Qaeda terrorist.. Libya was the freest country in the Muslim world including free to worship as they pleased with equal rights for women obama came on the tube one night saying he couldn't wait for Congress he had to save the people of Libya from the evil Qaddafi, doing his usual lying through his teeth.

He started his illegal war flying over 6,000 sorties of bunker busters and cluster bombs. Small arms have no effect on bombs. When the smoke cleared the prisons were emptied to make room for Black and Christian Libyans. Victory flags of Al Qaeda flew across what was left of the country. The people obama told us he had to save he murdered 130,000 of them. Hearing of the brutal death of Qaddafi he made drone jokes while hillary cackled like as old hen finding a 12 inch rooster on major television. While Malaysia convicted obama of, among other things genocide. Our Republican Congress did the same thing they did on all his other abuse of power and Constitutional violations, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I'll never vote for a democRat but I did quit the Enabler Party with a not very nice e-mail.

You stand them on their heads they all look the same. After the last school shooting as many crazy and useless anti Second Amendment bills were written by Repugs as the democRats. As far as I'm concern every gun bill written or voted for is a violation of these tyrants oath to the Constitution and voids their honor, if they ever had any to begin with. These same ones have no Social Security, instead voting them self full pay to the day they die. They have made their self immune to sexual harassment and insider trading laws. They voted to opted out of the 'Affordable' Care Act. Every Bill they pass is everything but what it is called. If we did our duty as Americans we would push, pull ,or drag them from their perch, set up citizen courts and try them for their crimes. The ones hung should rot from the tree as warning to anyone taking their place .

Sandy Hook, has anyone seen one drop of blood. There is a ton of evidence it was a false flag. But all that is needed is to watch the interviews with the parents and siblings of the suppose victims. They didn't win the lottery, they lost a child. Well in a way they did win the lottery with every B movie actor getting over $60,000 from the bleeding hearts. Now a judge is allowing these greedy actors to sue Remington. But the victims of the theater shooting or their relatives can't sue the theater that ban guns in the theater with signs posted all over NO GUNS, GUN FREE ZONE. When you take another American's right to protect himself then you take over the responsibility to keep him from harm. It's not rocket science.

If you think you are not part of the problem then pick up your child's history or social studies text book. I kept the books and was at their schools the minute after I put the books down. One describes the Second Amendment as giving the state the right to form a militia which is no longer needed since the forming of the National Guard. All their other text books were no different, the state's right every time. After everyone at their school knows your name and not in a good way follow up and hit the next school board meeting. If not you are just another pathetic American and the Constitution is just words on a piece of paper these tyrants ignore without fear.

Libya was the richest nation in Africa. It's leader had just for-filled a promise that everyone would own their own home. Libyans paid 14 cents a gallon for gas. Qaddafi had armed and trained his people to fight Al Qaeda. They were winning this fight as could be seen by the prisons over flowing with Al Qaeda terrorist.. Libya was the freest country in the Muslim world including free to worship as they pleased with equal rights for women obama came on the tube one night saying he couldn't wait for Congress he had to save the people of Libya from the evil Qaddafi, doing his usual lying through his teeth.

He started his illegal war flying over 6,000 sorties of bunker busters and cluster bombs. Small arms have no effect on bombs. When the smoke cleared the prisons were emptied to make room for Black and Christian Libyans. Victory flags of Al Qaeda flew across what was left of the country. The people obama told us he had to save he murdered 130,000 of them. Hearing of the brutal death of Qaddafi he made drone jokes while hillary cackled like as old hen finding a 12 inch rooster on major television. While Malaysia convicted obama of, among other things genocide. Our Republican Congress did the same thing they did on all his other abuse of power and Constitutional violations, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I'll never vote for a democRat but I did quit the Enabler Party with a not very nice e-mail.

You stand them on their heads they all look the same. After the last school shooting as many crazy and useless anti Second Amendment bills were written by Repugs as the democRats. As far as I'm concern every gun bill written or voted for is a violation of these tyrants oath to the Constitution and voids their honor, if they ever had any to begin with. These same ones have no Social Security, instead voting them self full pay to the day they die. They have made their self immune to sexual harassment and insider trading laws. They voted to opted out of the 'Affordable' Care Act. Every Bill they pass is everything but what it is called. If we did our duty as Americans we would push, pull ,or drag them from their perch, set up citizen courts and try them for their crimes. The ones hung should rot from the tree as warning to anyone taking their place .

Sandy Hook, has anyone seen one drop of blood. There is a ton of evidence it was a false flag. But all that is needed is to watch the interviews with the parents and siblings of the suppose victims. They didn't win the lottery, they lost a child. Well in a way they did win the lottery with every B movie actor getting over $60,000 from the bleeding hearts. Now a judge is allowing these greedy actors to sue Remington. But the victims of the theater shooting or their relatives can't sue the theater that ban guns in the theater with signs posted all over NO GUNS, GUN FREE ZONE. When you take another American's right to protect himself then you take over the responsibility to keep him from harm. It's not rocket science.

If you think you are not part of the problem then pick up your child's history or social studies text book. I kept the books and was at their schools the minute after I put the books down. One describes the Second Amendment as giving the state the right to form a militia which is no longer needed since the forming of the National Guard. All their other text books were no different, the state's right every time. After everyone at their school knows your name and not in a good way follow up and hit the next school board meeting. If not you are just another pathetic American and the Constitution is just words on a piece of paper these tyrants ignore without fear.
By the way anyone boxing up obama I will pay fourth class mail by way of leaking tuna boat to get him to Malaysia.

I read that what we have is about 8% of the population in each far extreme camp. So 8% on the left and 8% on the right with 80% of the rest just tired of the political garbage every day and shoved down our throats 24/7. Yes, my friend gets that the cranks in his party are running the show, he also meets with his rep and has starting bringing his other friends to do the same. He knows it's a problem and trying to fix it.
From my vantage point, his efforts are failing miserably. The entire crop of regressive DEMONcRATS running for the 2020 nomination are all trying to beat each other to see who can lurch farthest toward Stalinism. It bears repeating, every D vote puts another freedom hating crackpot out there crafting bills to destroy your rights and worse.

My Wife and I met Blabby Gabby and Da'SpaceMan at a Veterans celebration a few years ago, My Wife ( having an exotic accent) and being a lively sort can strike up a conversation with any one, She had Gabby and several other ladies aside and were talking like a bunch of hens, I was standing there behind my Bride listening to Gabby in her slurred speech talking about this and that, and then the Space Cadet walks over and Gabby literally shut down and went silent! The Wife and I were both pretty shocked, and afterward we both commented that Gabby appeared to be very submissive and demure to her hubby and that he made it absolutely clear that HE wore the pants and He made all the decisions, and that No one, including his Bride would ever stand as equals to him! He didn't like me one bit, made especially clear when he noticed my Red Beret with Winged Betty Caduceus, Apparently I made him extremely nervous and uncomfortable! ( I'm also pretty big and boisterous)
Point is, Da'SpaceMan is ridding on HER coat tails and HER family name and wealth, and it is HE who is calling the shots and making her say and do his bidding! Mark my word's every thing coming out of them, is HIM, and He is a Phucking Traitor, who wore the uniform of this country and then turned his back on all of us, especially fellow Veterans and spits on the very oath he swore, as he spits in our faces!

Met them both a few years ago, She seemed Scared to death of Him, and Him was a major arsehole 3rd class of the highest order!
She seemed to be nice enough until He showed up to see what was going on while he was schmoozing and she crawled back into a shell, and barely spoke again! Me thinks he is using and controlling her, floating on her skirt tails and family while pushing his own brand of treason!
And Make no mistake, this phucker is a Traitor, a disgrace to the uniform and all he represents!

I have no use for gun-grabbers. Well, maybe as crash-test dummies when worn-out airliners are crashed into the ground with closed-circuit TV cameras mounted inside to see what goes on when a large airliner crashes. The gun-grabbers are much more animated than are the dummies...

It's her hubby running for Senate next year who is a huge anti-gun scumbag.
After she was shot the gun grabbers found out he owned an AR-15. He sold it. I have only voted for a democrat once, when I was 19. A mistake I will never do again. I could use the excuse I was young and stupid but no one is that stupid.

He was actually caught trying to buy an Ar15 at Diamondback Police Supply in Tucson. The owner asked what he was gong to do with it and he said destroy it to make a point. The owner tore up the 4473 and voided the sale.

The owner asked what he was going to do with it and he said destroy it to make a point.
There was some brain-damaged fool on youtube who took an AR rifle and cut the barrel off with a hacksaw about halfway between the upper receiver and the muzzle. He said he did it so that the inanimate rifle would never "hurt anybody again." What the dimbulb did was to "make a short-barreled rifle" without the tax stamp-- which is a felony. And he did it on youtube-- where thousands would see it! Mein Gott! How stupid are these pathetic users of my supply of food, water and oxygen?

Here's one having a Tyranny-crat candidate sawing-off a barrel... which caught the interest of the ATF...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top