JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What 1 of these guns would you own, if you could only own one...

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Glock-pick ur flavor

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • S&W / Ruger .357 Mag

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • AR15

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Shotgun

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • If other, then what & why?

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
DB, isn't your thread's poll methodology being utilized also used by those who which to circumvent a viable outcome by only providing limiting choices for responders to select from! For example...

you list a mdl 1911 - any generic model or only the COLT?

list manuf & mdl for S&W but ignore other mdls or manufs

Further, are you intending to lump all LG mdls/calibers into your "AR-15" category as shown?

Alas, i must put my vote under 'other' as my monies would go towards FN Five-seveN & PS 90 firearms with appropriate quanities of lawful ammo & stock mags!

DB, isn't your thread's poll methodology being utilized also used by those who which to circumvent a viable outcome by only providing limiting choices for responders to select from! For example...

Further, are you intending to lump all LG mdls/calibers into your "AR-15" category as shown?

Alas, i must put my vote under 'other' as my monies would go towards FN Five-seveN & PS 90 firearms with appropriate quanities of lawful ammo & stock mags!
LOL, Love the passion my friend.

depends on the societal situation..Economic, political collapse? Natural disaster?..is slinging a long gun a normal condition?
I voted Glock, a 17 would be my personal choice if we are talking current sociopolitical conditions.
Plentiful ammo, high capacity, concealable.

.22LR

I assume that the suppressors are exempt from this poll.

Honestly though, the two most common and versatile firearms would probably be a .22 and shotgun.

Only one gun, what a depressing thread. Lol!

I voted other, because I would have to choose a CZ Bren 805 SBR. It has maneuverability, capacity, reliability, and most importantly a highly effective round. That is if course until I can get my hands on a Bren 806 SBR chambered in 7.62x39.

Only one gun, what a depressing thread. Lol!

I voted other, because I would have to choose a CZ Bren 805 SBR. It has maneuverability, capacity, reliability, and most importantly a highly effective round. That is if course until I can get my hands on a Bren 806 SBR chambered in 7.62x39.
LOL, not meant to be depressing brother. Just curios what evaryone's number 1 would be...Solid choice BTW.

Fn-Fal if I could only have one!
Gotta agree here, though MountainBear is also right on track! Ether would be the ultimate single weapon, well proven ,VERY accurate, reliable as death and taxes, easy to service in the field, and pretty darn sexy too!
My blueprinted FAL DMR or my 1944 03A4 "Stalking RIfle" would be absolutely perfection in any situation I could ever imagine!
Combined with a Lyman hand loading tool, a couple pounds of IMR and a pouch full of 165 gr Swift Scrioccos and a large tin can full of Winchester Rifle primers, and a Fella would be set for a Very, VERY long time, A proper Riflemen only needs ONE!
Oh, yea, Suppressor that fits both! Gotta have one!

I would be torn between two options, one of which is not there. First would be an AR-15. Second would be a Desert Eagle Mark XIX, with complete setups for .50 AE, .44 Magnum, and .357 Magnum. You can hunt with the .50 AE, especially with the 10 inch barrel. The .44 and .357 setups could be utilized for smaller game and self defense.

Nothing in my life has been as reliable and function flawlessly as the AK-47. It's light, gives the best performance at a wider range. I have never owned an AR including the M-16 that didn't jam at the first sign of fouling. Handguns are useless and the stopping power of even a double tap is a big if. The AK-47 is made for the home invasion taking out all invaders with half a mag left.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top