JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello fellow Southwest firearms forum member, last night I happened to be scrolling the internet looking for a specific gun I ran across a website with the name of Anthony'sfirearmsWarehouse.com, when I ran across this website at first I was like, I can't believe I never heard of this store, I told myself this is what I been looking for! A veteran owned Company, my dad is a Veteran, and they take credit card layaway just about everyway you need to buy a gun, So I scrolled through all their pages they had high quantities of stock on a lot of guns that I never saw another site with those kind of quantities, so I decided to go look at some reviews on past customer purchases before I purchased anything on this website, I couldn't find any! First RedFlag! So with that I immediately went to the BBB and sure enough I started reading complaint after complaints after complaint with this website pretty much guys they're ripping people off. And I felt obligated to let someone know about this I just hope nobody else gets ripped off! I almost did so please if you guys run into this website don't buy anything there my dad is a veteran and with that veteran owned splashed across their website, it makes veterans look bad and I think they use that to lure people in and what's happening if you go to the BBB you guys will see the patterns of how they go about taking your money and never giving it back so just wanted to put this out to you guys I looked around the internet to see if anybody had said anything about these guys and I'm from the great state of Arizona and I don't want to see anybody get ripped off and like I said just wanted to let you guys know just beware if you go on that site don't buy nothing if you do that's on you but just beware before you buy!

Thanks for the heads up.

I have run across some sites for tools similar situation.
I did not bite the prices were just to low and I could not find out where they were located.

I did get bit when I ordered some N-95 masks from a reputable company or so I thought. Masks came from China, 9 weeks via the post office.
Who knows with the flip flop government we have I may need them.

Hello fellow Southwest firearms forum member, last night I happened to be scrolling the internet looking for a specific gun I ran across a website with the name of Anthony'sfirearmsWarehouse.com, when I ran across this website at first I was like, I can't believe I never heard of this store, I told myself this is what I been looking for! A veteran owned Company, my dad is a Veteran, and they take credit card layaway just about everyway you need to buy a gun, So I scrolled through all their pages they had high quantities of stock on a lot of guns that I never saw another site with those kind of quantities, so I decided to go look at some reviews on past customer purchases before I purchased anything on this website, I couldn't find any! First RedFlag! So with that I immediately went to the BBB and sure enough I started reading complaint after complaints after complaint with this website pretty much guys they're ripping people off. And I felt obligated to let someone know about this I just hope nobody else gets ripped off! I almost did so please if you guys run into this website don't buy anything there my dad is a veteran and with that veteran owned splashed across their website, it makes veterans look bad and I think they use that to lure people in and what's happening if you go to the BBB you guys will see the patterns of how they go about taking your money and never giving it back so just wanted to put this out to you guys I looked around the internet to see if anybody had said anything about these guys and I'm from the great state of Arizona and I don't want to see anybody get ripped off and like I said just wanted to let you guys know just beware if you go on that site don't buy nothing if you do that's on you but just beware before you buy!
This is something that more of us are going to have to watch out for because there are financial predators in every industry. I ran across another website about 6 months ago that was the same way, great pictures lots of inventory and prices that seem too good to be true. Turns out, it was also a fraud.

People also need to avoid Barrel Ammo Depot. They supposedly have all kinds of stuff in stock (including hard to find powder, bullets, primers, etc.). However, they only take Venmo and Zelle, which is a HUGE red flag (if you use them to make purchases you have ZERO protections if they take the money and run). We need to find out what we need to do to get websites like that shut down permanently.

We need to find out what we need to do to get websites like that shut down permanently.
Dang little 'we' can do about them other than just be vigilant and DO NOT even consider a site that is not one of the well known, long term catalog or online sites.

I read about people on other forums who just roll over and order from these little known, or very new sites and are getting ripped off routinely.

I have looked into a few of the and the 'red flags' are many! Addresses that do not exist, the Venmo and Zelle only as previously mentioned, no 'humans' on the phones etc. Plus the negative comments on the BBB site should be enough.

Its easy to research a site before ordering from it and everyone should be doing it.

Dang little 'we' can do about them other than just be vigilant and DO NOT even consider a site that is not one of the well known, long term catalog or online sites.

I read about people on other forums who just roll over and order from these little known, or very new sites and are getting ripped off routinely.

I have looked into a few of the and the 'red flags' are many! Addresses that do not exist, the Venmo and Zelle only as previously mentioned, no 'humans' on the phones etc. Plus the negative comments on the BBB site should be enough.

Its easy to research a site before ordering from it and everyone should be doing it.
You are absolutely Right! Before dropping any amount of your hard earned money, you should do yourself a favor and research any store online to see if they are a legitimate company, and recognize the RED Flags!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top