JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to Bruno's today after work, I absolutely love this store, it's just 20 minutes from my place and they got everything well just about everything, service is absolutely great they greet you when you come in they ask you if you need help and they are very knowledgeable you got to love these family-owned businesses they survive for a reason good customer service,quality products and good pricing if you haven't been to Bruno's anyone living in Arizona you need to get there! But I must say make a list before you go cuz you're going to go in there and see everything just on top of you, you're not going to know where to start so take your credit card or your cash and be ready it's a fun place! I was looking for some single .223 full length resizing dies, and picked up some Royal case & Die lube for half the price of the Internet stores!

IMG_20210803_144753441.jpg

Brunos HAS a lot of stuff in that little shop, (love driving by the airport to get there, some interesting old planes there), BUT...his prices are high. He is selling primers for $110 per thousand last email. Yes, he has stuff, but I don't make enough money to afford going there, and found CCI-500s right around the corner from me for $5.99 for 100, so $60 per thou is a lot nicer...without the incredible drive to the far north valley. I will add absolutely yes, everyone there has been very professional, pleasant and polite, except during the beginning of the plandemic, when they did "show it under the door" sales. Buy it, call when you get to the store, and they would shove your purchases out under the garage door.

BUT...his prices are high. He is selling primers for $110 per thousand last email. Yes, he has stuff, but I don't make enough money to afford going there, and found CCI-500s right around the corner from me for $5.99 for 100, so $60 per thou is a lot nicer...without the incredible drive to the far north valley. I will add absolutely
Yes, your right, some things are a bit pricey, but if you absolutely need it, it's there,,,Not everything there is best price, some are, some not, but they do have a good inventory, I'll be going back to pick up a few things and I'll order my other supplies online, that's called shopping for best price like a few of us reloader's do!!!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top