JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New to the great State of AZ.

Does anyone know any gun/ammo stores in the Phoenix area(1-2 hours drive is fine) with bulk 9mm and 223/556(1000-round boxes) at reasonable prices?

With ammo prices down somewhat, I am looking to get back to training/shooting. I used to shoot ~1000 rounds of 9mm/223 combined per range outing but cut that back drastically for the past two years.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Honestly, you can't beat the prices at LAX Ammunition. 500 rounds of 9mm 115 grain JHP for $140. And today you get $4.99 shipping on orders $200+.

As long as the shipping stays at $4.99 the prices are good! Thanks!

I must be way out of the loop. I reload everything I shoot. At least I did before I hooked-up with FedEx Ground. Ever since June 2020 I haven't had the time to do a dam-ned thing outside of work hours. I have ammo to load, beer to make and just a few things to do to get my F250 "shootin' truck" running again after having it set since November 2015. I put a two-barrel carb on it where there had been an OEM one-barrel. I won't go into the minutiae but if I was home in Virginia and had access to my friend Walter's auto-repair shop, I could have done the adaptation in about a week.

It's great to have a good job, but a man needs to step back every so often and breathe a little. Stepping back and breathing a little is verboten at FedEx. I wish I'd known that, but I'm in too deep, now. My manager knows I can run 3000 miles in six days, so I get it-- hard and deep. One day off to wash dishes and clothes, then right back to it. I feel like the hamster on his wire exercising wheel. The hamster has no idea why the wheel is in his cage; he just runs on it until he loses interest. We humans know why we work; we have kids, mortgages, college tuitions and many other things that demand from us the money we earn. We can't get off the wire wheel until we are old, weak and have lost most of our zest for life. I'm left thanking God I was born an American. There's no place better for a senior citizen to live than right here-- even with this sick, sad and senile buffoon in our White House at this time. He will pass. Praise God that The Framers set it up that the President is to be elected every four years. Additional praises for the passage of the 22nd Amendment. Just imagine this fool being elected over and over and over by virtue of George Soros' money and by the Tyranny-crat Party's predilection for cheating at every possible opportunity.

Speaking of cheating, my position is that Trump won the 2020 election. He was out there, working to win it. Joe BiteMe hid in his basement, keeping his mouth shut and staying out of the public eye lest he gaffe himself out of contention. Joe didn't campaign much because he knew he was going to win; he knew the fix was in. He knew the troika of an unnamed Kenyan Marxist, Himmlery Rotten Klantoon and George Soros-- along with the Criminal Left Media-- would deliver a victory on a silver platter to an imbecile who failed to learn 90% of what he was taught in law school. We have at least two more years of this brain-damaged moron to endure. Will America survive as we knew her in our youth? I'm just happy I have no kids to who to leave this nation when my days run out...

I must be way out of the loop. I reload everything I shoot. At least I did before I hooked-up with FedEx Ground. Ever since June 2020 I haven't had the time to do a dam-ned thing outside of work hours. I have ammo to load, beer to make and just a few things to do to get my F250 "shootin' truck" running again after having it set since November 2015. I put a two-barrel carb on it where there had been an OEM one-barrel. I won't go into the minutiae but if I was home in Virginia and had access to my friend Walter's auto-repair shop, I could have done the adaptation in about a week.

It's great to have a good job, but a man needs to step back every so often and breathe a little. Stepping back and breathing a little is verboten at FedEx. I wish I'd known that, but I'm in too deep, now. My manager knows I can run 3000 miles in six days, so I get it-- hard and deep. One day off to wash dishes and clothes, then right back to it. I feel like the hamster on his wire exercising wheel. The hamster has no idea why the wheel is in his cage; he just runs on it until he loses interest. We humans know why we work; we have kids, mortgages, college tuitions and many other things that demand from us the money we earn. We can't get off the wire wheel until we are old, weak and have lost most of our zest for life. I'm left thanking God I was born an American. There's no place better for a senior citizen to live than right here-- even with this sick, sad and senile buffoon in our White House at this time. He will pass. Praise God that The Framers set it up that the President is to be elected every four years. Additional praises for the passage of the 22nd Amendment. Just imagine this fool being elected over and over and over by virtue of George Soros' money and by the Tyranny-crat Party's predilection for cheating at every possible opportunity.

Speaking of cheating, my position is that Trump won the 2020 election. He was out there, working to win it. Joe BiteMe hid in his basement, keeping his mouth shut and staying out of the public eye lest he gaffe himself out of contention. Joe didn't campaign much because he knew he was going to win; he knew the fix was in. He knew the troika of an unnamed Kenyan Marxist, Himmlery Rotten Klantoon and George Soros-- along with the Criminal Left Media-- would deliver a victory on a silver platter to an imbecile who failed to learn 90% of what he was taught in law school. We have at least two more years of this brain-damaged moron to endure. Will America survive as we knew her in our youth? I'm just happy I have no kids to who to leave this nation when my days run out...
Agree 100%. I am 'lucky' enough to be one of those seniors that retired about 4 yrs back. It ain't all it's cracked up to be, less you have millions to spend. I get by comfortably on ssi and some investment money I draw on. Own house, own car, no bills other than monthly everyone has.

New to the great State of AZ.

Does anyone know any gun/ammo stores in the Phoenix area(1-2 hours drive is fine) with bulk 9mm and 223/556(1000-round boxes) at reasonable prices?

With ammo prices down somewhat, I am looking to get back to training/shooting. I used to shoot ~1000 rounds of 9mm/223 combined per range outing but cut that back drastically for the past two years.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
I use bulk munitions, pay a one time fee for a year of free shipping, well worth what it costs. Prices are within the range of everyone else around.

Given primer prices seem to have leveled off at 9-11 cents each, it is hard to beat 9mm prices for loaded ammo which is as low at 25 cents per round (at the moment) for FMJ. If you can find jhp bullets that are affordable or just want something custom, you can always reload 9mm.

Just about every other caliber is certainly cheaper to reload.

Then there's rimfire... 17hmr and 22wmr are still spendy. It's a good thing that 223/5.56 is also cheap to reload. I won't pay current prices for rimfire hunting, rather I will retire my magnum rimfires and switch to 223/5.56

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top