JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been reloading for over 30 years. Every caliber I load I shoot. Yesterday it was RN, HP, and FMJ pretty well covered it all.Today we have plated, polymer, and everything else. This doesn't bother me nor does all the date on the net. But when I see a list of loads for a powder and see the string of letters describing the type as lets say JHP followed by more letters and knowing they are all JHP and same weight but when I see the max loads vary more than a grain in a pistol round it makes me wonder who is working up the load for these rounds. Now if the lead differed in hardness wouldn't it effect the weight. Side by side some you couldn't tell one from the other. Am I missing something here? I know a lot more guns blow up from an under charged cartridge than an over charged. I have never destroyed a gun from my reloads no matter how many times I see 'reloads will void warranty. What am I not seeing here??

New Resource Reviews

Back Top