JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PSA has a forged AR-15 lower sale on this weekend. $29 a piece isn't bad unless you consider that most of the FFL's are charging $25 per now even though they only have to run one check. Is anyone aware of any FFL's in Tucson or Phoenix that do not do this to their customers?
I want to order five but I just don't want to pay five times for just a lower. Since technically it's not a firearm. That's even been established in court. It torques me that we have to run a background check for a stripped lower at all.
Anyway, if anyone knows of an FFL that doesn't do this per peace transfer fee, please let me know.

I would talk to one of the small, local FFL's and see if they will make you a deal on 5 transfers.

May help if you have purchased from them in the past or will at the transfer time.

Also, if you have a CCW license, no NICS call needs to be made.

Typically, an FFL will not charge you for guns you buy from them even if you ordered it through them. However, if you order from a third party and ship to them, they typically charge you an FFL fee.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top