JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi

I was looking for advice on figuring out what these might be worth in order to sell them. While I have Googled them it was hard to figure out exactly what matched. Just looking for easiest safest way to sell them in Phoenix area. Would all be 12+ years ago well taken care of stored well, clean. But that's all I know!

4 firearms
1. colt anaconda 45
2. intratec mod ab-10
3. Shotgun, not sure what to call it?
4. Rifle Browning Arms Company Safari

Any advice would be great. I have more pictures but could only upload 5.

Thank you!
Marie

20230812_162328.jpg 20230812_162200.jpg 20230812_161129.jpg 20230812_155448.jpg 20230812_155254.jpg

There's the "Blue Book of Gun Values" which might be a good reference, or you might want to search gunbroker for the same model and caliber to see what things are selling for. Those AB-10's aren't worth a ton ($300), but they're amusing guns. The browning might be worth a few bucks. The Colt is probably worth quite a bit (750-1500 depending). The shotgun looks like a pump action Mossberg 500 security model with the extended magazine tube. It's probably worth $300-500 used, It looks like there's another pistol, as there are magazines that don't fit the AB-10 in the box.

If you're looking to sell, might look up some gun shops in the area that do consignment. Or list them here if you're in Arizona, that's a private party state IIRC.

That little thang with the protruding pistol grip just made me wet my panties; looks so frightening. And those "high-caliper clips" for it make me want to run and hide under my bed. I need to go somewhere and pay $12.50 for a cup of coffee...

The Blue Book of Gun Values will screw you over. The best way is to find out on online what these guns are selling for-- If you are going to do private sale in AZ add at least $100 to each gun & meet up in a busy public spot, like near a busy grocery or gun store

Colt anaconda 45lc is worth about $2k in good used condition
Tec-9 is worth around $550
good luck with the long guns, most people want handguns
you can always get more, just hafta find the right sucker

Last Edited:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top