JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found a deal for a 20 gauge from a guy in Florida. Gut says something is off about this
deal. He wants to ship from him to my FFL. Research says this is probably legal in Fla.

How can I pay him and be sure the gun will show up at my FFL. Can't use a credit card
as he is not a business. PayPal won't do guns. I have decided not to do this deal unless
I can protect myself. Probably a good place for a joke about rubbers, but can't think of one

Found a deal for a 20 gauge from a guy in Florida. Gut says something is off about this
deal. He wants to ship from him to my FFL. Research says this is probably legal in Fla.

How can I pay him and be sure the gun will show up at my FFL. Can't use a credit card
as he is not a business. PayPal won't do guns. I have decided not to do this deal unless
I can protect myself. Probably a good place for a joke about rubbers, but can't think of one

A thimble and two rubber bands is the only thing I can think of.... :D

It is legal for a private person to ship a gun to an FFL in a gun sale.
Some states have laws where it has to go FFL to FFL.
Some FFL's won't accept from a private person , but this is only a personal choice made by them.
As far as payment goes. I can't think of any way to purchase that guaranties your payment.

You say you have a " gut feeling something is off ".
That should be enough to walk away.
There will always be another one.

There are Escrow services, But there is a cost. The way it works is they hold the money till the gun is received by the FFL. and you are sure you got what you ordered. I have used them for some high end collectibles. DR

Thanks. Like Ridgeback says, if it doesn't feel right, walk away,
Had a Rhodesian Ridgeback many years ago. He ate, not chewed up
all the redwood patio furniture. Reguired surgery, didn't learn a thing.

Thanks. Like Ridgeback says, if it doesn't feel right, walk away,
Had a Rhodesian Ridgeback many years ago. He ate, not chewed up
all the redwood patio furniture. Reguired surgery, didn't learn a thing.
I have Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
I was watching the National Dog Show on TV.
They had the hound dogs on and one of them was the Rhodesian Ridgeback.
The announcer was talking about them and said " they are somewhat obedient ".
That describes them to a T.

We have 3 Great Pyrenees now. That description describes them well. They will
do the bare minimum of what you ask them to every single time they feel like it.
Tricks, catch etc. ain't never gonna happen. But the coyotes go around our property
and go through the neighbors, and only two deer have ever entered and they left rapidly without eating. We have
never lost any livestock, not one. The dogs do the job they were hired for.
They don't really give a crap about protecting your stuff but they will die protecting
your herd. A few years ago a guy tried cutting across our pasture and Bella took
him on so bad even the lab joined in. He jumped back over the fence never to be seen again.
Got a locked gate and 3 giant bright white dogs each over 100 pounds.
Best call before you drop by.

Use a cashier's check or money order that you can track. In order to ship to your FFL, he'll need a copy of your FFL's license and will need to send a copy of his driver's license to your FFL.. I've bought an sold hundreds of guns this way with no problems. You can also use Zelle to send and track payments.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top