JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got an email from Delta Team Tactical offering for sale a lower parts kit that includes the auto-sear and the pin for same. It's right there in the picture. The email indicates all parts are GI, mil-spec and whatever else hi-protein stuff is required. I'm not too far up the IQ Scale and don't know much about anything. I've believed for decades that just having an M-16 auto-sear is an NFA felony because the ATF is boom-bang certain you're going to drill your AR lower and install the sear. They know you will!

What's the law? I have no intentions to buy one of these kits. My concern is some dingbat somewhere will buy one and be on ATF's radar. Then early one morning, the FBI and ATF will descend upon the dingbat like they descended upon Roger Stone. My words of caution to all of us here is to ignore the ad and stay out of prison. That ad may even be a fishing expedition to rope-in people with an ad that's just one-tenth of one percent phony. You buy the kit from what looks like a genuine site, then the next day you're visited by ATF and dragged away in handcuffs.

Last Edited:
You missed the very first part of the description:

The Davidson Defense Standard Complete M16 Lower Receiver Replacement Parts Set includes all small parts & grip assembly to completely rebuild registered M16 receivers. ALL NFA LAWS APPLY.

You missed the very first part of the description:

ALL NFA LAWS APPLY.
I saw that after I wrote my breathless and frenetic comment. The page goes way down; much more is written there than what we see at the top. Still, I have to ask: Can anyone with the money buy this parts kit? If any schmekel can buy this, there's always the possibility that ATF will come stormin' into the offices of Delta Team Tactical and grab the books with all the orders in it. It's certainly something to consider, what with the hatred for Americans' Individual Liberty that we have seen with this collection of ridiculous buffoons in our White House.

Yes, anyone can buy M16 lower parts kits. The big issue is what ATF calls "constructive intent" owning an AR15 and the M16 parts kit. ATF gets away with this, but, I'm not sure they can really get away with this in a court trial. The bad part is they don't need to go to court because they will bankrupt you with legal fees and force you to take a plea deal to survive.

That is what I call getting Flynned. What the DOJ did to General Flynn, DOJ walks away says "see he's guilty, he plead guilty", and the media carries the "he's guilty" story. Flynn had to enter into a plea deal after losing his savings, house, family, job while fighting the legal battle against DOJ, who has an endless supply of lawyers and money. Luckily Flynn found a benefactor, so he didn't have to live in a cardboard box down by the river, when it was done.

Until someone has the money, time and backing to go to court, "constructive intent" remains a HUGE threat.

According to the ATF, constructive intent can also be present if one owns a standard AR15 with a 16" barrel and also owns a registered NFA SBR AR15 with a less than 16" barrel.

Their logic here is that you could remove the 16" barreled upper from the AR and then pin the SBR upper to it, thus creating a non-registered SBR. This can also be an issue for those who own an AR15 rifle and also an AR15 pistol.

Basically in either situation, per the ATF, you posses the means of constructive intent.

Going by this reasoning, anyone who owns any 16" or longer barreled rifle or 18" or longer barreled shotgun and also owns a hacksaw, sawzall, bandsaw, grinder, chop saw, plasma cutter, oxy acetylene torch, etc., also posses the means of constructive intent and can be prosecuted under ATF interpretations of US law.

Last Edited:
And therein lies the problem. You don't have to be guilty of anything. All they have to do is prosecute you. Then you are "Flynned". It costs you a fortune in attorney fees, the drain every once of your resources and you when you are almost bone dry, your attorney will tell you to take a plea agreement because he/she knows you can't afford to pay any more legal fees.

So you take a plea deal,, you're penniless, homeless, have to list yourself as a felon on job apps, and a felon who can never even touch another firearm.

Indeed but for individuals who just go about their daily business and don't make waves, none of this would ever be a reality to them.

They reserve these cards for those who rock the boat. Which is utterly disgusting.

Last Edited:
Well, they're increasing the size of the boat, wear a MAGA hat, go to a school board meeting, bring too much case to a bank, demand your money from a bank in cash, trigger a woke Karen who complains about you for wearing a T-Shirt or open carrying, question an election, write a letter, call a congress person.

The Boat keeps growing every day, the things that make it rock continue to grow. This will continue until something is done. The turmoil caused by doing anything causes the boat to rock.

The Heritage foundation did a study about 5 years ago and found that on average, every American violates 3 federal codes per day without knowing it, so they've got you if they want you, and you don't even know it. Like the old adage, we could follow any motorist for less than 3 miles and get a reason for a valid traffic stop.

All out rebellion is too much, just hiding and watching it happen is too little, so I take my chances somewhere in between until something changes.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top