JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These facts are inconvenient truths that the anti gun crowd will not be allowed to be publicized. Our biased media will simply not publish these facts as it may get in the way of their agenda to strip all Americans of their 2A rights. Trump may be right, the biased media may be the enemy of the people, especially the weak minded fools who are too lazy to do the fact checking the main stream media used to do. Now if it appears on the internet where most people get their news it is assumed as fact.

Truth and tyranny are very often at massive odds with each other. The Evil Left Media has no compunction against propagating blatant falsehoods and outright lies if such dishonesty advances their anti-Liberty agenda. The mustachioed tyrant from 1938 Germany never had it as good as does today's American media...

Truth and tyranny are very often at massive odds with each other. The Evil Left Media has no compunction against propagating blatant falsehoods and outright lies if such dishonesty advances their anti-Liberty agenda. The mustachioed tyrant from 1938 Germany never had it as good as does today's American media...
Your're right. Josef Goebbels would be envious of the power wielded by todays media. Generating fear out of ignorance is their method, and boy are there a lot of ignorant people, including the media seeking money, politicians seeking votes, celebrities seeking more fame and the general public at large. It used to be that journalists would actually do research on a subject before writing, not anymore. So now when the stories hit the street they are taken as gospel. I fear for our republic.

Did a quick search for images of Goebbels. He does not seem to have had a mustache in any of his "publicity photos" taken between 1924 and 1945. It was not he about whom I wrote when I referenced the "mustachioed tyrant" in Post #3, above...

These poor kids have been brainwashed for their entire school lives. When they were in the 3rd grade they were taught to sing the praises of Obama. Now 9 years later they haven't a single idea at all what freedom actually means because they've only been taught that freedom means being gender fluid and that the world owes you something because your mom didn't abort you when she had the chance. They have little idea what the real world is like - or what the unintended consequences of their actions would be if they actually were able to give up all of their rights before they were old enough to accept them.

My only real question is whether we will see a civil war in our country before or after they take the reigns. George Soros and comrades have been working feverishly to try and get a war started between the masses here in the United States. They first tried to fund a race war hinging on BLM radicals - but everybody saw right through that. Now they are trying to use children to start their war. Heaven help us all if they succeed. Our country will be changed forever - if it even survives to resemble anything we have now.

Did a quick search for images of Goebbels. He does not seem to have had a mustache in any of his "publicity photos" taken between 1924 and 1945. It was not he about whom I wrote when I referenced the "mustachioed tyrant" in Post #3, above...
I know who you were referring to. Goebbels was his propaganda minister.

Today's kids are a bunch of pansies. Makes me sick to watch these kids whinin' and cryin' all over TV about a kid who shot-up a few fellow students-- the very same kid all the "popular" kids were makin' fun of, ridiculing, bullying, et cetera. They bring it upon themselves. This is not to exonerate he who did the killing but let's get honest and real, here. I went to a small USDOD school in Europe. We never had bullying or whatever. There were 175 kids in grades 7 through 12; every kid knew every other kid. It was also the early 1970s. We wore Converse tennis shoes; we were not obsessed with Air Jordans, Air Shaqs, Air LeBrons or whatever basketball shoes over which today's kids kill each other.

I don't recall even one fight between any two students in my days at Livorno American High School. But these kids, today. They believe their lives are forever ruined if some kid makes a joke about them on facebook or any of the other "social media" sites. I am so happy I graduated school long before that krapp infested the minds of those with whom I would have spent my teenage years...

Alas the cited OP-ED referencing FBI data is unreliable at best since there is no statutory obligation mandating LE agencies across this great nation to report their 'official' data to the FBI whatsoever!

Further, with the current educational system not only for this generation but also for their parents and their grandparent has left this nation's citizens with educational level where 14% of our citizens cannot read at all; 23% of our citizens read at the lowest proficent level; 33% of our 65+ years old cannot read!

Last Edited:
Alas the cited OP-ED referencing FBI data is unreliable at best since there is no statutory obligation mandating LE agencies across this great nation to report their 'official' data to the FBI whatsoever!

Further, with the current educational system not only for this generation but also for their parents and their grandparent has left this nation's citizens with educational level where 14% of our citizens cannot read at all; 23% of our citizens read at the lowest proficent level; 33% of our 65+ years old cannot read!
Yet teachers will boycott schools and extort more pay for the poor work they are doing. Shameful.

Yet teachers will boycott schools and extort more pay for the poor work they are doing. Shameful.

Boycotting isn't the word, blackmailing is a better term toward the parents to support their cause by being out of the classrooms forcing the caregiver(s) to have to take off of work to care for their own sweet little urchins during the work week.

Ya, they feel they are under paid, BUT, let me get paid $35k/annum plus given two & a half months off each summer or winter, depending on the educational cycle, and see who's got the biggest grin!

Want the other side of the coin, tenured professor(s) in our nation's higher educational institutions, now that is a gig and a half!

Last Edited:
Boycotting isn't the word, blackmailing is a better term toward the parents to support their cause by being out of the classrooms forcing the caregiver(s) to have to take off of work to care for their own sweet little urchins during the work week.

Ya, they feel they are under paid, BUT, let me get paid $35k/annum plus given two & a half months off each summer or winter, depending on the educational cycle, and see who's got the biggest grin!

Want the other side of the coin, tenured professor(s) in our nation's higher educational institutions, now that is a gig and a half!
None of the perks teachers receive are given any value. They want the perks and top pay. They have a guaranteed lifetime career with no chance of layoff, downsizing or elimination of jobs due to mergers and acquisitions like the rest of us have to be concerned with. Our teachers have a fantastic health care plan as well. At the end of their career they get a great pension, you know, the ones crushing our states economies. In AZ we are ranked 43rd in quality of education, I think that's the rate of pay they should receive.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top